+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at NDVO (New Delhi)

Advit

Nov 2, 2017
Hi , I got an email from NDVO stating"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Following a review of this application by an officer, it was determined that an interview is required in order to render a decision.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp, is maintained to reflect recent estimated processing times.

If the applicant has not yet been provided with a specific interview date, it is not likely that the interview would take place prior to the dates indicated on the website, which are based on current projections. Please note, however, that processing times can vary based on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of cases.

Please note that our office is normally in touch with the applicant between four to eight weeks prior to the date of interview."

i have not received any date or time of interview although I got a call from NDVO and they asked me my class 12th exam centre code , was this the interview?

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Following a review of this application by an officer, it was determined that an interview is required in order to render a decision.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp, is maintained to reflect recent estimated processing times.

If the applicant has not yet been provided with a specific interview date, it is not likely that the interview would take place prior to the dates indicated on the website, which are based on current projections. Please note, however, that processing times can vary based on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of cases.

Please note that our office is normally in touch with the applicant between four to eight weeks prior to the date of interview."

i have not received any date or time of interview although I got a call from NDVO and they asked me my class 12th exam centre code , was this the interview?
They will let you know what date is going to be the Interview.

Would you mind to share your timeline and any red flag in your application Please.

Thank you

Advit

Nov 2, 2017

Would you mind to share your timeline and any red flag in your application Please.

Thank you

I applied for study visa on 18th October sds offline Delhi. My medical was updated on 14th November but review started on 26th December. There isn't any red flag in my profile as I'm a 2018 cbse passout with 7.5 Bands and no less than 7. I got the the email on 3rd January that they need an interview but there hasn't been any update on gc key and nor did they tell me the place, date and time. I got a call from ndvo on 15th January, she asked me to confirm my details and tell her my class 12th board exam centre I didn't have it at that time so she told me that she'll call back in 5 mins. The second time also the vo was same she just asked the centre code, I told her and she said thank you and disconnected the call.

Reactions: Kaur Gurpreet

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
I applied for study visa on 18th October sds offline Delhi. My medical was updated on 14th November but review started on 26th December. There isn't any red flag in my profile as I'm a 2018 cbse passout with 7.5 Bands and no less than 7. I got the the email on 3rd January that they need an interview but there hasn't been any update on gc key and nor did they tell me the place, date and time. I got a call from ndvo on 15th January, she asked me to confirm my details and tell her my class 12th board exam centre I didn't have it at that time so she told me that she'll call back in 5 mins. The second time also the vo was same she just asked the centre code, I told her and she said thank you and disconnected the call.
Oh so you are applying for student visa. Sorry, I have never heard about any student visa Interview. I wish you good luck. :)

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019

Thank you
Hi Gurpreet did you got interview letter by your persnol email or on your gc key account please tell me it's urgent .......

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019

Hi, can you please share the number that you received call from.
Just want to make sure that I don't miss calls from that number.my file is with NDVO and crossed 1yr mark