+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student charged with communicating for the purpose of prostitution

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi Simranjeet I am a reporter in the Brampton area working on a story about international students doing sex work to pay for basic necessities. I'm very interested in learning more about this what's app group. Do you know what the name of the group is and how to join? I would like to interview some students who are finding clients through the group. Also, do you know any international students who would be interested in doing an interview?

Thanks
When you publish your story do come back and provide a link to it (what news org are you with?) This has the potential to be a pretty major story if all the allegations are indeed true.

Reactions: k3vzz and k.h.p.

journo12

Apr 25, 2019
When you publish your story do come back and provide a link to it (what news org are you with?) This has the potential to be a pretty major story if all the allegations are indeed true.
I am a freelance journalist so as soon as I finish the story I will pitch it to be published and when it is I will definitely post the link to read it. If you know anyone I can interview or who can help me I would really be grateful for your help.

Thank you for replying!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I am a freelance journalist so as soon as I finish the story I will pitch it to be published and when it is I will definitely post the link to read it. If you know anyone I can interview or who can help me I would really be grateful for your help.

Thank you for replying!
Sorry, I don't know anyone involved in said business!