+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Hi Sarah,

my time line is ver similar to yours except that I got AIP in July 2009. Have you been transfered to local office and after that receive AIP in Feb 2010 or you received it from Vegreville ? If so why after 11 months? however i am also waiting for final approval. good luck.

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Asta said:
Hi, yes we filed it feb 4 and they received it feb 9 and i could log in to ecas this tuesday because i got my visitor stay extention letter and i found my client ID in it. i couldnt log in with receipt number, but i can with client ID. soon its ur turn :)
keep in touch!
Thanks Asta,

Did you apply under Family Class Spouse..?

I have applied under Family Class spouse for Sponsorship, PR and OWP. And they are processing applications received up till October 6th 2009 at Vegreville. And i am expecting mine to be processed by Aug-Sept.

I am quiet surprised that they have starting processing your application...

Sarah Boily

May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irajmirza said:
Hi Sarah,

my time line is ver similar to yours except that I got AIP in July 2009. Have you been transfered to local office and after that receive AIP in Feb 2010 or you received it from Vegreville ? If so why after 11 months? however i am also waiting for final approval. good luck.
Hi Irajmirza, i got AIP directlly from Vegreville. my case is like this:
We applied the inland application as common law partner on March, 2009 and soon we got married on June.
We didnt have ANY information until we sent our marriage document to CIC.
We got the Client Number and Medical Examination Form in early August.
We got the CSQ form (we live in Quebec) in late Otober.
CIC got the CSQ in mid December.
We got the AIP (showed on e-case) on February 8 and got the AIP letter on February 15.
now

Sarah Boily

May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irajmirza said:
Hi Sarah,

Now still waiting for the DM............

Sarah Boily

May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irajmirza said:
Hi Sarah,

yeah, Iraimirza, it was really a LONG TIME before we got the AIP.

Sarah Boily

May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah, is there anybody who got AIP in February and already got the DM? we are still waiting for the good news!!

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
Sarah, that's quite a long wait for you...do you have an idea why? Do you have dependant children outside of Canada?

Sarah Boily

May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaune said:
Sarah, that's quite a long wait for you...do you have an idea why? Do you have dependant children outside of Canada?
hi Jaune, yes, it is really a long waiting, i do pary for that everyday i hope i can get DM soon.
we have phoned the CIC call center several times, and We have been told all the time everything is ok, what we need to do is WAITING......
no, i dont have any child. thank you! Good luck everyone.

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
I think its the background checks that delays the process after you get AIP.
I got my AIP back in June 2009 and I am still waiting. Ordered FOSS notes last month, it says waiting on background checks. It is ridiculous how long it could take.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
alibaba said:
Thanks Asta,

Did you apply under Family Class Spouse..?

I have applied under Family Class spouse for Sponsorship, PR and OWP. And they are processing applications received up till October 6th 2009 at Vegreville. And i am expecting mine to be processed by Aug-Sept.

I am quiet surprised that they have starting processing your application...
they "start" processing about 2.5 months after they receive inland application. but that doesnt mean they really gonna process it right away. more less they just opened the package and put data into computer. me too expecting to hear from them around august september. i didnt apply for OWP at once which i regret now. we just were very in a hurry..

yes, ours is spouse sponsorship application.

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
hi Sarah,

I am from pakistan.

hi al4ya,

where are you fom? do you know what would be your bring in forward date? it seems that they are really busy. did they ask you for more documents after AIP?

good luck

ItalCanita

Dec 16, 2009
Hi folks!
I haven't posted that much but I've been reading all the time. My husband just got his status on ECAS changed to "decision made". I'm nervous about what that means but from reading some of the other posts I think it's good. Funny thing is we called just last week and I guess the letter was sent the next day?!
Any ideas on what it will be?
Oh! Here's our timeline:

File recieved in October 15th, 2009.
start processing Dec. 2nd, 2009.
got client number from visitor status extension in mid Jan. 2010
Decision made and letter sent May 5th.
waiting for AIP letter....

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
My bring forward date is supposed to be this Friday May 14. I am from Lebanon. They only asked for the fingerprints which I sent back in July. They said they have everything except the background checks.
Looking at the FOSS notes, I noticed that they do the Bring Forward every second month.
Goood luck