+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Virtual Landing - COVID 19

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
My IRCC account still says that my application is in process. Haven't been told about ECAS at all? Is that a different site?
When I call them they just tell me that the Vancouver VO will contact me for virtual landing.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
[DQUOTE="vishal128901, post: 9034386, member: 713673"]
thanks - the ECAS link is unable to find me :(
[/QUOTE]

Did you fill all the information correctly?

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
[DQUOTE="vishal128901, post: 9034386, member: 713673"]
thanks - the ECAS link is unable to find me :(
Did you fill all the information correctly?
[/QUOTE]
yup..I tried several times..once with UCI once with application number but it is still unable to find me.

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
my lawyer has asked me to send my passport to Ottawa office so we sent it.
The letter from the home visa office indicated that if applicant is already in Canada and will stay in Canada for 3 months to send the passport to Ottawa. Was that not indicated in your letter? Given that you ended up sending your pp to Ottawa, did you get a letter for virtual landing?

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone, today I finally received my COPR letter in my email, I became a pR in the 27th of October and over a month after I received the COPR, so hang on everyone, it takes time but it will arrive!

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
i applied under paper based PR under pnp
Aor-Nov 2019
Pal-Feb 2020
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
medical received - Oct 2nd week
DM- Dec 2020

They said they have forwarded my file to local office what does that mean>?
what would be the next step???
i am Inland

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
The letter from the home visa office indicated that if applicant is already in Canada and will stay in Canada for 3 months to send the passport to Ottawa. Was that not indicated in your letter? Given that you ended up sending your pp to Ottawa, did you get a letter for virtual landing?
yes it was mentioned and I sent it already. the passport has been received to ottawa office since 1 week. waiting for any update or return of my passport.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
File transfer to Etobicoke before DM... Anyone recently got this? Before COVID, we landed in persona and everything was transferred to local office for either landing or interview... now I hear this is not the case... I may need to create a new thread....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
File transfer to Etobicoke before DM... Anyone recently got this? Before COVID, we landed in persona and everything was transferred to local office for either landing or interview... now I hear this is not the case... I may need to create a new thread....
FYI - your file being transferred to Etobicoke indicates IRCC has concerns that your relationship is not genuine or has other serious concerns about your application. This has always been why files are transferred to Etobicoke (even pre-COVID).I would order your GCMS notes to see what they are specifically worried about. Unfortunately this also means you're almost certainly in for significantly longer processing times. Do join the discussions in the main Etobicoke thread (I provided you with the link in your other post). Good luck.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
FYI - your file being transferred to Etobicoke indicates IRCC has concerns that your relationship is not genuine or has other serious concerns about your application. This has always been why files are transferred to Etobicoke (even pre-COVID).I would order your GCMS notes to see what they are specifically worried about. Unfortunately this also means you're almost certainly in for significantly longer processing times. Do join the discussions in the main Etobicoke thread (I provided you with the link in your other post). Good luck.
I CALLED IRCC AND THEY SAID THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE... BUT NOBODY KNOWS THEIR LEFT FOOT FROM THEIR RIGHT FOOT

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY... I AM NOT GONNA REALLY WORRY CAUSE WE SENT IN AMPLE PROOF AND KNOW WHAT OUR POSSIBLE "RED FLAGS" ARE

HAS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WAITED LONG?

DIDNT ETOBICOKE DO LANDING INTERVIEWS PRE-COVID? I THOUGHT THEY DID, BUT MAYBE I AM WRONG....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I CALLED IRCC AND THEY SAID THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE... BUT NOBODY KNOWS THEIR LEFT FOOT FROM THEIR RIGHT FOOT

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY... I AM NOT GONNA REALLY WORRY CAUSE WE SENT IN AMPLE PROOF AND KNOW WHAT OUR POSSIBLE "RED FLAGS" ARE

HAS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WAITED LONG?

DIDNT ETOBICOKE DO LANDING INTERVIEWS PRE-COVID? I THOUGHT THEY DID, BUT MAYBE I AM WRONG....
If your application has been sent to the Etobicoke office pre-AIP, that means they have concerns with your application and that your application is going to undergo additional reviews. This has been the process for many years now. Good luck and hope the processing is fast.

Reactions: BullsBelle

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
yes it was mentioned and I sent it already. the passport has been received to ottawa office since 1 week. waiting for any update or return of my passport.
got my passport back today, with a letter stating the ircc will contact you for completing the formalities of inland virtual landing.