Inland Virtual Landing - COVID 19

jackychang

Sep 11, 2019
Sharing my Progress:
Medical Renew Oct 13, 2020
Got Virtual Landing email from Etobicoke on Oct 23, 2020
COPR Email: Nov 05, 2020.

Profile: FSW- Inland, Toronto.

So guys, give them 10-14 days to process guys. It will come.

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
@legalfalcon and members of this forum, I am inland dependent applicant and my COPR will expire soon. My spouse principal applicant has already landed and received his PR card. However I have no communication from IRCC on our inland landing. Sent webforms twice but no luck. Anyone with similar situation or have any insight, please share.Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and members of this forum, I am inland dependent applicant and my COPR will expire soon. My spouse principal applicant has already landed and received his PR card. However I have no communication from IRCC on our inland landing. Sent webforms twice but no luck. Anyone with similar situation or have any insight, please share.Thanks!

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I have to yet call the ircc. my lawyer actually said that she will call them and update me. I'm expecting her to give me a call back today.
my lawyer has asked me to send my passport to Ottawa office so we sent it.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Sharing my Progress:
Medical Renew Oct 13, 2020
Got Virtual Landing email from Etobicoke on Oct 23, 2020
COPR Email: Nov 05, 2020.

Profile: FSW- Inland, Toronto.

So guys, give them 10-14 days to process guys. It will come.
Hello can you describe your COPR email please? There was an attachment? What did the email said?

mattandally

Nov 23, 2019
Lincoln, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hello can you describe your COPR email please? There was an attachment? What did the email said?
I just got my COPR, the confirmation email is an attachment itself.

Included all my application information and then congratulated me for becoming a permanent resident of Canada. It said I don't need to apply for a PR card, just to send in a photo for it.

I've done that, waiting for the card now.

Reactions: vvenancio

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I just got my COPR, the confirmation email is an attachment itself.

Included all my application information and then congratulated me for becoming a permanent resident of Canada. It said I don't need to apply for a PR card, just to send in a photo for it.

I've done that, waiting for the card now.
How many days since you got your application approved until you received your COPR? I got my application approved in the 27th of October and became a PR by virtual landing in the same day, but since then nothing. Still waiting for my COPR.

mattandally

Nov 23, 2019
Lincoln, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
How many days since you got your application approved until you received your COPR? I got my application approved in the 27th of October and became a PR by virtual landing in the same day, but since then nothing. Still waiting for my COPR.
I got 'decision made' and spousal approval on the same day as my COPR. I didn't have to land, but they're confirmed I'm a PR and I already have my SIN and OHIP. Waiting on the PR card now, but processing times are estimated to be 127 days at the moment.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I got 'decision made' and spousal approval on the same day as my COPR. I didn't have to land, but they're confirmed I'm a PR and I already have my SIN and OHIP. Waiting on the PR card now, but processing times are estimated to be 127 days at the moment.
I don't know what the hell is happening with my application, more than a month has passed and nothing my application was outland but they confirmed if I am in Canada and I said yes, the confirmed I did a Virtual Landing. I can see my COPR number in my IRCC account but I'm still waiting for that email.

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I don't know what the hell is happening with my application, more than a month has passed and nothing my application was outland but they confirmed if I am in Canada and I said yes, the confirmed I did a Virtual Landing. I can see my COPR number in my IRCC account but I'm still waiting for that email.
Hi @vvenancio - If you don't mind, may I ask you when did they confirmed your virtual landing? I got a PPR and I replied back saying that I am now in Canada. They said I would be virtually landed but haven't heard anything from them and it has been over a month now.
May I ask which VO did your landing?
thanks,
V

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Hi @vvenancio - If you don't mind, may I ask you when did they confirmed your virtual landing? I got a PPR and I replied back saying that I am now in Canada. They said I would be virtually landed but haven't heard anything from them and it has been over a month now.
May I ask which VO did your landing?
thanks,
V
Hello, I received an email from CIC Etobicoke in the 23rd of October, asking for my date of entrance in Canada and my address, in the 29th I received an email saying that I got an update on my IRCC account, when I entered my account I saw my application was approved and that I landed in the 27th of October and became a PR. But since then I didn't received my COPR not an email to use as proof to apply for my Canadian documents, already had to pass on a good job opportunity. It's depressing.

Reactions: OnurA

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I received an email from CIC Etobicoke in the 23rd of October, asking for my date of entrance in Canada and my address, in the 29th I received an email saying that I got an update on my IRCC account, when I entered my account I saw my application was approved and that I landed in the 27th of October and became a PR. But since then I didn't received my COPR not an email to use as proof to apply for my Canadian documents, already had to pass on a good job opportunity. It's depressing.
I hear you..it has been a long wait for me as well. I have been waiting on the virtual landing to be done but so far nothing :( and when I call them they just give me the standard reply that the local vo will contact you.

Reactions: OnurA

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I hear you..it has been a long wait for me as well. I have been waiting on the virtual landing to be done but so far nothing :( and when I call them they just give me the standard reply that the local vo will contact you.
What about ECAS and your IRCC account?

I never received an email saying that I landed, just got that info on ECAS, and on my IRCC account I have all my COPR details, but no COPR document.