+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Virtual Landing - COVID 19

natashasharma

May 25, 2019
Hi there

I received my Virtual Landing email 2 weeks from now. Waiting for the team to create my client portal wherein I can do the rest of the process for the PR card and can get my letter of approval as well.

Please advise, after receiving the virtual email, how many days it takes for them to create a portal for them.

Thanks

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Hi there

I received my Virtual Landing email 2 weeks from now. Waiting for the team to create my client portal wherein I can do the rest of the process for the PR card and can get my letter of approval as well.

Please advise, after receiving the virtual email, how many days it takes for them to create a portal for them.

Thanks
I got the landing portal credentials the next day after replying to the letter confirming I am in Canada. Now waiting for 8 days already (after i have provided my address and PR photo) for the CoPR, Calgary IRCC.

natashasharma

May 25, 2019
I received an email from IRCC stating that to log in to the client portal which they have sent. However, I haven't received any email from them. I have emailed them that no email has been received yet. Therefore, kindly please resend me the details.

louand

Mar 16, 2018
I finally received the email congatulating me for being a Permanent Resident and I am supposed to download my eCOPR from the portal but there is no document to download. I also am not sure if I just need to wait for the PR card in the mail as my photo still shows in review on the portal.

Reactions: ConfusedJ and jckp