Yes
Any replies ?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got a call today and completed my virtual landing. My CIC account is updated with the details. I’m yet to receive an email with a letter that has further instructions on how to apply for PR card. I don’t know how much time that’s gonna take. The immigration officer said it should arrive this week.

A&J

Jan 4, 2020
I was landed early this week. Still no letter by email or on GC-key. Does anyone have any update?

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I virtually landed on the 27th of October, still didn't received my COPR, we should received to take care of our social insurance number and OHIP right?

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello guys,
Please can you let me know if you had to send your passport or a photocopy of the passport by mail ? I got a PPR but subsequently was once told not to send the passport and then told to send the passport as replied to the webforms I raised. I moved to Canada after applying as an outland candidate.
thanks,
-v-

Reactions: kands

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello guys,
Please can you let me know if you had to send your passport or a photocopy of the passport by mail ? I got a PPR but subsequently was once told not to send the passport and then told to send the passport as replied to the webforms I raised. I moved to Canada after applying as an outland candidate.
thanks,
-v-
Hi Vishal
I'm in same situation. What are you planning to do

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
No idea. Do you want to connect and discuss this? Did you also get contradictory replies from IRCC?
I'm also in the same situation. wife is outland PA from India and she is now with me in Canada already on tourist visa. I would also like to connect to talk about it.

Reactions: bpcsekhar

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Did you contacted customer care regarding this ?
Hey, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I have to yet call the ircc. my lawyer actually said that she will call them and update me. I'm expecting her to give me a call back today.