+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Everybody,
As many Jan-2019 applicant, my interview scheduled for next month. That's great news.
However, according to the "2019 google doc" , some of the applicants that their interview scheduled, declared as "Decision made". On the other side, the email that I received from "CIC" about "Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview " doesn't say anything about decision or etc. Only about the details and papers about the interview. Decision will be made after interview (my understanding). Am I missing anything or you are following different progress that already decision made? Am I misunderstanding? Thanks for the opinions in advance.
Your ECAS status would be changed to 'Decision Made'.

Kylger

Apr 29, 2019
Just received a ghost update on my PR application today and now it says "reviewing eligibility".

No news yet on OWP, hoping to hear something this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: kristoph29

cosymoves

Jun 25, 2019
Fingerprint Help!
Hi I applied from Vancouver.
I was asked to get my finger prints taken on June 4th. The Vancouver Police Department took them and then sent them to RCMP in Ottawa. Ottawa sent them to CPC Missisauga (as per instructions on letter) on June 13th.
CPC have not acknowledged receipt of fingerprints and I'm scared that as I get closer to the 30 day "must receive by" deadline I'm gonna be screwed. Can anyone relate?? What have you done?
Furthermore. In my documents requested folder there is a submission link for me to upload an FBI certificate HOWEVER I havent been asked to do so.
Very confused. Pretty damn worried. Help appreciated.

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Fingerprint Help!
Hi I applied from Vancouver.
I was asked to get my finger prints taken on June 4th. The Vancouver Police Department took them and then sent them to RCMP in Ottawa. Ottawa sent them to CPC Missisauga (as per instructions on letter) on June 13th.
CPC have not acknowledged receipt of fingerprints and I'm scared that as I get closer to the 30 day "must receive by" deadline I'm gonna be screwed. Can anyone relate?? What have you done?
Furthermore. In my documents requested folder there is a submission link for me to upload an FBI certificate HOWEVER I havent been asked to do so.
Very confused. Pretty damn worried. Help appreciated.
how do you know "Ottawa sent them to CPC Missisauga (as per instructions on letter) on June 13th."?

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
AOR received: 29th Jan
OWP received : 25th march
Medical passed: 10 April
Fingerprint required for RCMP: 4th June
Fingerprint submitted: 23 June

Eligibility check under process
Background check under process
Any idea how long its gonna be?

I do see many early Jan applicants getting DM and interview...
24th applicants have not received anything yet. Guess 29th might take a few more weeks?

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Kinda sneaky. I checked my cic again it went back to the same status before updated. So it's like a ghost update. No email no nothing. But i took a screenshot.

Last edited:

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Just sent ours off Jan 13th. Hopefully it arrives by post today.
Update: Canada Post tracking says it was delivered and signed for by S. Wong.​
Anybody else get the same signature?
Hi can you tell me what those abbreviations mean. I’m new here and also waiting

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hi Everybody,
As many Jan-2019 applicant, my interview scheduled for next month. That's great news.
However, according to the "2019 google doc" , some of the applicants that their interview scheduled, declared as "Decision made". On the other side, the email that I received from "CIC" about "Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview " doesn't say anything about decision or etc. Only about the details and papers about the interview. Decision will be made after interview (my understanding). Am I missing anything or you are following different progress that already decision made? Am I misunderstanding? Thanks for the opinions in advance.
The COPR interview is just a formality. They ask if you have been convicted of a crime and if anything has changed in your status. They also ask you to look over your COPR paper to see if there is any problems with it.

Also, the GCKEY and ESAC do not have any set way of doing things from what I have read and seen in my own. My ESAC shows decision made but my GCKEY has not shown approved in comments (messages yes). I honestly think it depends on office and caseworker.