+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

miraclearrow

May 9, 2019
I just read that December 10th applicant received Decision Made on both sponsor and PA side, yesterday. We arent far behind!!! Get ready January applicants, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!
I have two separate couple friends similar to me and my wife (same combination of countries of origin) that applied between the last week of November and the first week's of December who are having their interviews this week on the same day. I would imagine we will be coming up soon to those who submitted between the start/middle of January :)

Lets go people :D

miraclearrow

May 9, 2019
anybody else cam chime in to this? when you submitted your file, did gckey portal allow multiple documents to be uploaded? I am trying to do this by today or tomorrow need some guidance
For us different situation but no... they wanted us to do the correspondence request and submit the extra information. We ended up submitting two separate files. The first one they ended up accepting and then the second one they said they had what they needed. I think they probably look at your submissions together and group them to the case worker. And then the first one they will say its been accepted and added to the file and the next however many they say they've already responded to your previous submission. Thats what happened with us.

maarja

Jan 2, 2019
Hey folks, i am planning to visit states in august and i got my work permit and valid state visa as well as canadian visa. Just wondering if i m allowed to travel while waiting approval for my PR? My application is currently at the background check stage. Thx
Yes you are allowed to travel since you have a legal status (work visa) in Canada.

Ricster

Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone login to system using Sign-In partner option? I'm having trouble since the morning when I try to login with my bank it just redirects me back to the main page.

smrtphusr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
For us different situation but no... they wanted us to do the correspondence request and submit the extra information. We ended up submitting two separate files. The first one they ended up accepting and then the second one they said they had what they needed. I think they probably look at your submissions together and group them to the case worker. And then the first one they will say its been accepted and added to the file and the next however many they say they've already responded to your previous submission. Thats what happened with us.
so it was done through the portal not webform

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Can anyone login to system using Sign-In partner option? I'm having trouble since the morning when I try to login with my bank it just redirects me back to the main page.
That happened to me too, but with GCKEY. I think it is because the system thinks it is not a secure device to log in to. What I did was that I deleted the history on my device and deleted the application. And I typed Cic.gc.ca and log in again. It usually works for me.

Reactions: Ricster

Dewey323

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Today DM both sides, what’s next?
Curious about you last name initial and location of your CIC office?

My application was also received on January 4th, last name starts with W and my processing is being done in Mississauga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbm92

Chuckus

Jan 12, 2019
Not really, no. You can look at different application months’ spreadsheets to find general trends, but some people go faster than average and some go slower. It’s definitely not first-in-first-out.
My background check was in progress and then eligibility never started yet now it says eligibility passed but background still
in check. ‍♀ECAS way behind just showing med results received.

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Curious about you last name initial and location of your CIC office?

My application was also received on January 4th, last name starts with W and my processing is being done in Mississauga.
N and the same location, but I don’t think this is how it works. Anyway, good luck and I hope we all hear good news