25-01-2019
we did not get the OWP yet
Received: Jan 25
AOR: Mar 14
Medical Received: March 20
Medical Done: March 21
PR Linked: still could not link
OWP Linked: waiting
Oww we have an exactly the same timeline!

Im done with the medical last march 21 too but the case my doctor hasn't sent it yet through emedical system. Got some medical issues. But I phoned them up yesterday and today they will transmit the result since it has been completed. I am just not sure whether the issues i am worried of have changed. Hopefully after sending MR we got our OWP. Some people here got theirs after sending MR and got owp with restrictions.

Lets hope our time comes! Share to us when you get your owp.

Jenelle

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone having trouble signing into their account? It keeps redirecting me to a page where I choose English or French and the it goes right back to the start.

Reactions: LightRose

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
MR received

App Received:
Jan 16, 2019
PR AOR & Linked: March 7, 2019
OWP Linked: March 12, 2019
OWP Approved: March 13, 2019
OWP Received in Mail: March 19, 2019
Medical Request: March 25, 2019 (the letter dated yesterday)

Last edited:
Reactions: ilk_ and mrowkamb16

rrchante

Mar 20, 2019
Vancouver
Hi, so OWP is approved but we now received a MR for the PR application. It says “We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.” But there are no messages on my account and it has been several days.

Can anyone confirm – do you need to bring specific info to a medical exam? Or should the PA just get it done? How do you upload the results later?

Thanks in advance!! :)

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi, so OWP is approved but we now received a MR for the PR application. It says “We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.” But there are no messages on my account and it has been several days.

Can anyone confirm – do you need to bring specific info to a medical exam? Or should the PA just get it done? How do you upload the results later?

Thanks in advance!! :)
For sure you need a passport. In B.C you have to do doctor physical before lab work. And you can book your x-ray whenever.

rrchante

Mar 20, 2019
Vancouver
For sure you need a passport. In B.C you have to do doctor physical before lab work. And you can book your x-ray whenever.
Thanks! I guess I mean, should we wait for the official message with the MR? Right now I can just see that it's required online when tracking the application. Is there specific information in that message that the PA will need to bring to the doctor? He has appropriate ID.
How is everyone uploading medical results?

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Thanks! I guess I mean, should we wait for the official message with the MR? Right now I can just see that it's required online when tracking the application. Is there specific information in that message that the PA will need to bring to the doctor? He has appropriate ID.
You need to see the message. The message contains the medical report form IMM1017E which you need to take with you to the doctor. The doctor is uploading the medical results. My wife is getting her medical exam in a few hours.

Reactions: xan and rrchante

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Try to find doctor who work e-medic (online) approved by cic, they will do everything online and will send result to you and cic, I mean after upfront visit.