**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
At this moment I can't even try to link my OWP :confused:
It keeps saying Number of failed attempts exceeded... really annoying cause I only tried twice yesterday. It seems a little buggy sometimes.

In the AOR they sent to my husband.

Dont use google chrome. Linking works much better with Internet Explorer. I was trying to link many times but always failed with google. When I switched to internet explorer voila! Linking done.

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
I got AOR on 7th march and OWP approval on 15th march. However, I have not received medical request. Is there a stipulated timeline to get the medical request?
We got AOR on March 7 too and we haven't received MR either. It seems that some receive it in 50 days while some receive it as late as 90 days.

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to remind Jan applicants to keep updating the WB with any new info. This is very useful for all applicants to track average processing time and cohort progress. If everyone keeps the WB updated then we can easily identify if our applications are on track or not.
If anyone needs help filling it out let me know.
Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=600561589

PS - wb is not mine. I'm just a Jan applicant that uses the information to understand my own application progress.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Dont use google chrome. Linking works much better with Internet Explorer. I was trying to link many times but always failed with google. When I switched to internet explorer voila! Linking done.
I didn't even think of that. But it worked in the end :D
We got AOR on March 7 too and we haven't received MR either. It seems that some receive it in 50 days while some receive it as late as 90 days.
It doesn't seem to make any sense. My husband works at CPC and even he has no clue in what order they process it.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Oh my goodness... luck you girl. Lucky you
I met him before he started working there haha :p It doesn't help me with the application process btw but it's absolutely not a bad job. One of his colleagues wanted to sponsor his wife and got a refusal cause of his job... He also has to sign a form saying he won't abuse his position to sponsor me and maybe his colleague didn't do that.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
OWP approved today :)

App sent: Jan 28
App received: Jan 29
Linked: March 18
AOR: March 19
OWP linked: March 21
OWP approved: March 25
Wow, that's so fast. Soooooo if I'm lucky mine will be approved tomorrow... :D
Its been 54 days,
My application was received Jan 30, and yet nothing, is it just me? Or is there still anyone in January that still hasn't received AOR?
I really don't know. Really hope you get your AOR soon. Do you try to link it every day? Some don't seem to get AOR but are able to link which means you should be okay.

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi all ... does anyone have experience of OWP returns documents ?
Should I wait again 2 more month for them to open it or they will process is more quickly , any priority or not

BelgradianDama

Mar 19, 2019
Wow, that's so fast. Soooooo if I'm lucky mine will be approved tomorrow... :D

I really don't know. Really hope you get your AOR soon. Do you try to link it every day? Some don't seem to get AOR but are able to link which means you should be okay.
I see we linked it on the same day, so I suppose it should be approved tomorrow :D It usually takes few days after linking

BelgradianDama

Mar 19, 2019
Hi all ... does anyone have experience of OWP returns documents ?
Should I wait again 2 more month for them to open it or they will process is more quickly , any priority or not
I don't think they give any priority. But you should try to look for other threads on that subject, as there are people with the same situation as yours