+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

IamJems

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
O~ my sponsor just checked his email! My AOR comes last FRI! (We checked email just now)
But I am unable to link my application yet...I tried 5 times and it reaches the max limit. Guess I will try it tomorrow!
Good Luck everybody!
Did it come through as normal email or did it go to a junk folder or spam folder or something? Im so anxious! Oh and CONGRATS :D

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
O~ my sponsor just checked his email! My AOR comes last FRI! (We checked email just now)
But I am unable to link my application yet...I tried 5 times and it reaches the max limit. Guess I will try it tomorrow!
Good Luck everybody!
It took me 3 tries to link it. Tried multiple combinations. It worked when I used application number and name.

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Did it come through as normal email or did it go to a junk folder or spam folder or something? Im so anxious! Oh and CONGRATS :D
For me it didn't end up in spam or junk folder. But only my husband(the sponsor) got an email. But just check every folder every day. You never know :p

dwmartin

Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone!

For those of you who have been able to link your OWP application online, how long did it take between getting your AOR and being able to link the OWP app? My visitor status is up on April 12th, but our 4 month mark for the OWP is April 29th. I'm assuming I'll be able to link my application by two weeks before the approximate 4 month deadline, or I will have received the application back, if incomplete, before then. Thoughts?

ExpatDad

Jun 17, 2018
For those of you who have been able to link your OWP application online, how long did it take between getting your AOR and being able to link the OWP app?
We weren't able to link until we got the OWP-approval email, 5 days after the AOR.

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi all, my application was received on January 30th. I just called IRCC, and it is now in progress. Does it mean it will not be returned?

Reactions: LightRose

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Mine was recieved Jan 30, also, can I know what number you called and how did you get to talk to someone?
I called IRCC (1-888-242-2100), but you need to have the application number, which I was only able to get because I am a permanent resident and already have a UCI from my own application. Not sure if this is also your case, but anyways you can try!

Reactions: LightRose

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Jan 30th here as well. Looks like there are quite a few applications that were received in the last week of Jan. Assuming everyone was rushing to get the apps in before the expiry of the OWP program (which was later extended).
Looking forward to 29th/30th/31st AORs come in!