+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

priyankaskvyas

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Priyanka,

What details did you use to link your OWP? If you could share.
I followed these steps:
Category: Temporary Resident
Sub-category: Work Permit and Extension

Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth (PA)

Enter Passport Information

Details of intended work in Canada
Type of Work Permit: Open (Initial Application or Extension)

Personal Information:
Current Country of Residence: Canada
Current Marital Status
Which situation applies to the applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada

Hope it helps.
After linking the app, I could see the wrong app received date. It’s shows January last year. I thought the OWP approvals were coming really fast but haven’t heard anything so far for me. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Genvir24

Rekhapatel

Feb 15, 2019
I followed these steps:
Category: Temporary Resident
Sub-category: Work Permit and Extension

Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth (PA)

Enter Passport Information

Details of intended work in Canada
Type of Work Permit: Open (Initial Application or Extension)

Personal Information:
Current Country of Residence: Canada
Current Marital Status
Which situation applies to the applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada

Hope it helps.
After linking the app, I could see the wrong app received date. It’s shows January last year. I thought the OWP approvals were coming really fast but haven’t heard anything so far for me. Fingers crossed.
Thank you Priyanka,

I reached the daily limit, so will try this tomorrow.
Yes, I was expecting the same to receive the approval as I could also see some people receiving it within the same week after the AOR. Today now when I got the email for medical I thought it was for OWP.

Anyways lets hope for the best and the fastest !!! FINGERS CROSSED..!!!

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
when am login my UCI showing like that system please do you have any one have idea ?

Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 9, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.

Rekhapatel

Feb 15, 2019
when am login my UCI showing like that system please do you have any one have idea ?

Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 9, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I believe this stated they have received your medical results and you have to wait for the further update.

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I got PR AOR on March 9th and linked OWP on March 15th, they say "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." not sure when status will get updated. Some of them got OWP approved in a day or two I guess. Just waiting for now.
after reviewing your eligibility status we got it approved in GC key next day and following day approval letter was uploaded in GC account. Physical copy we are still waiting for.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Good luck with receiving AOR for all you end of January applicants. Those who have already recieved it, congratulations! Dont forget to update your info on the google spreadsheet!

As for me, small update: MIDI charged application for CSQ today on my Credit Card (March 18, 2019)

Reactions: mrowkamb16

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you Priyanka,

I reached the daily limit, so will try this tomorrow.
Yes, I was expecting the same to receive the approval as I could also see some people receiving it within the same week after the AOR. Today now when I got the email for medical I thought it was for OWP.

Anyways lets hope for the best and the fastest !!! FINGERS CROSSED..!!!
Thank you Priyanka as well for sharing the process of linking the OWP. I have no luck to link it today as well. Not sure if it is not ready or any reason. I will try again tomorrow.

After receiving the AOR, I haven't received anything yet. Good Luck!!

Reactions: LightRose

Genvir24

Jan 29, 2019
Is it possible to call IRCC with just my UCI number not the application number? I just want to know if my application was processed or got returned.

Reactions: LightRose