+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Has anybody recieved any news on MR yet? it seems most of us are getting OWP, while I myself am going through getting my CSQ, before getting an MR.

smrtphusr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Hoping we get our AOR soon, they received our application on Jan 24th. Perhaps by next week?

I just tried I tried linking application through gc key and ecas and nothing is showing. Should I be worried?

Last edited:

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys,

Please let us know whenever you are able to link your OWP applications.

My application was received on Jan 16, I already got the AOR for the PR application but haven’t been able to link the OWP application on GCKey yet.
Your application has been processing exactly like ours! Received on Jan 16 and AOR on March 7! I can't link OWP application either. Hope to receive OWP approved soon like others!

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello friend's, my wife and I we submitted in spousership on 26 of December 2018 , 28 of February 2019 Recieved a letter to do medical exams for the immigration, my question is, is a good news?
I'm making the exam on 14 of March.

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hoping we get our AOR soon, they received our application on Jan 24th. Perhaps by next week?

I just tried I tried linking application through gc key and ecas and nothing is showing. Should I be worried?
Im 24 as well, i just tried doing it too and nothing's showing up. Maybe we'll have to wait till tomorrow or Tuesday. We'll surely hear something between then.

Reactions: smrtphusr

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello friend's, my wife and I we submitted in spousership on 26 of December 2018 , 28 of February 2019 Recieved a letter to do medical exams for the immigration, my question is, is a good news?
I'm making the exam on 14 of March.
Yes, it seems like you're application was accepted and not sent back if they have given you the Medical Request

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
Because they said it is not applicable to send marriage license- it's not marriage licence it is other proof that our marriage been registered on Ontario - " the long form". ( The person that checked my application 100% was in a rush so he just declined it).
Did they return both your applications, OWP and PR? I also sent the long form :(

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Does any of you have any idea how it works with health insurance? Do you have health insurance here as soon as you have your work permit?