+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

saa_19

Feb 28, 2019
Hello all, I tried linking my application but it did not work so I called CIC to get help and to get more information about my OWP and the person on the other end said I need to be Approved in Principle to be eligible to get the OWP. But does AIP not happen at the end of the PR app process?

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hello all, I tried linking my application but it did not work so I called CIC to get help and to get more information about my OWP and the person on the other end said I need to be Approved in Principle to be eligible to get the OWP. But does AIP not happen at the end of the PR app process?
Yes it does. Aip is first stage approval.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
That has to be a lie. I called and their working December 31. Thats what an agent name Estaban told me.
That information from the call center is literally never right, they don't work in a day by day basis like that. Take it with a grain of salt.

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I keep checking if I’m able to link my OWP application and nothing! I got the AOR for the common law application 5 days ago and I saw that a person whose application was received 6 days before mine already got their OWP approved!! I’m a little bit frustrated at this point as my current permit is only valid for another 3 days and I don’t want to have to pay for an extension.

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I keep checking if I’m able to link my OWP application and nothing! I got the AOR for the common law application 5 days ago and I saw that a person whose application was received 6 days before mine already got their OWP approved!! I’m a little bit frustrated at this point as my current permit is only valid for another 3 days and I don’t want to have to pay for an extension.
Are you early january?