+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
hey everyone !
Guys I am so excited for receiving AOR. I just called CIC and they said they are still sending AOR for December applicants but I think their information is not accurate once some January applicants are already receiving AOR .

Any updates in your processes?

Reactions: LightRose

Aylarsadeghi

Dec 6, 2018
Hi newbie here
Any of you guys sent the work permit with your application? Any news ? They say usuallly the work permit takes 2 months . I sent mine on jan 30th

Reactions: LightRose

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi newbie here
Any of you guys sent the work permit with your application? Any news ? They say usuallly the work permit takes 2 months . I sent mine on jan 30th
Hey,
It should be 4 months but by checking the forum it's average takes 2-3 months.
By the way did you receive AOR?

Reactions: Aylarsadeghi

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Hi newbie here
I have been reading other threads and it is taking average of 11 weeks to get the OWP.
I sent mine with medical exam done already , I am not sure it is gonna make things quicker but I really hope it makes some difference .

my package was received Jan 16 .
Medical Exam: done
AOR: waiting

Aylarsadeghi

Dec 6, 2018
Hey,
It should be 4 months but by checking the forum it's average takes 2-3 months.
By the way did you receive AOR?
No but i know they received my application on feb 8th . Is AOR different ? How can i check my application process? My package was sent by immigration lawyer .

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
No but i know they received my application on feb 8th . Is AOR different ? How can i check my application process? My package was sent by immigration lawyer .
Well...
If you did with immigration lawyer, that's the reason you've paid him, to take care of you. Otherwise they just received it but didn't check that your application is completed with all the documents needed, i.e checklist done, all questions answered, signatures etc'.

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
You're not getting aor till maybe late march middle of April. Im a January applicant and i haven't even recieved it yet.

Last edited: