+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
You call and them and ask them if your application has started to process yet. Ask them if you have a temporary number. You'll have to give them the receipt number to get an update
Awesome, thanks, calling right now. Sorry guys but after dealing with this and going back and forth with paperwork for over 2 years now, for non-accompanying ADULT dependents, I really just want to puke or cry....I'm so stressed out.....

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
And, what was your application saying in ECAS if you dont mind me asking....? Mine is still stuck at Application Received January, 2nd, 2019 and Ive tried linking my account but it wont work.....what menu options did you choose to get through to a real person without an application number and how did you get that person to actually give you a temporary number lol....
Yes. Its no joke. I got it this morning. It starts with XF and 9 numbers after. Call them, give them your receipt number and they'll give it to you.

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Awesome, thanks, calling right now. Sorry guys but after dealing with this and going back and forth with paperwork for over 2 years now, for non-accompanying ADULT dependents, I really just want to puke or cry....I'm so stressed out.....
Im stressed out too! My husband keeps trying to help me to relax but i cant. Im in these forums 24/7. Im just drinking tea to calm my crazy ass down.

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Im stressed out too! My husband keeps trying to help me to relax but i cant. Im in these forums 24/7. Im just drinking tea to calm my crazy ass down.
Yeah, no, I can't either....if im not checking on my phone, Im on the computer. Actually grumbled at my husband for shutting the computer down because I was on the forums....while I was in bed LOL LOL
And they keep kicking me out :( 1888-242-2100 Options 2-1-1-0 right?

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thank Goodness! Finally got through, 25 minute wait time.....hey, thats better than usual! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
So....talked to a lady named Heidi at IRCC.....she told me that they are currently processing December 16th applicants. Explained to her that I know of some friends that sent in towards the end of December and that they have their AOR. Also explained that I just was curious if I had been assigned a temporary application number yet. She was hesitant to answer my question but after telling her I've been going through this process for 2 years and having the application already sent back to me once, I just wanted to verify that they had received it since I sent it by mail.

She FINALLY looked it up through my UCI number and was able to see that it has NOT been put into the system yet but it has been received and I did not have a temporary application number. I did ask her if I would have already received this back if there was an error and she didn't really give me an answer so once again, Im still sitting in limbo.

My application, just to advise those who haven't been reading back on the forums, is a bit complicated because I have a crazy ex who is refusing to let me get one of my daughter's birth certificate and won't allow her to get the medical exam even though I have explained to him that its just to process MY application and it doesn't affect her at all because she is a non-accompanying dependent.....I did send a letter of explanation with my application citing this and that in a few months I can at least go and get her birth certificate myself and send in later. I did not submit for the OWP because I just really felt it would convolude the process and only renewed my visitor record separately (approved thankfully pretty quickly) and felt that I could submit online or possibly flagpole it. I'm at the point that if I ever get the AOR, I'm just going to apply for the OWP online because I'm literally so stressed with this whole process that I want to scream.....

Thank you everyone for your support. This forum has been absolutely awesome but I really just feel like my application is SO complicated that I'm going to end up getting it back again and have to restart everything all over again.....

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
You don't need to attach anything. You can link your application using your family name, unique client identification number and passport number,
So I am sponsoring my wife. Did you added your wife last name and her passport details or yours?? Thanks

shamricardo

Dec 10, 2018
So I am sponsoring my wife. Did you added your wife last name and her passport details or yours?? Thanks
Hey so I'm actually the principal applicant and my wife is the sponsor. In order to link the application you need to use the principal applicant's info (in you case your wife's UCI and Passport Number). Good luck!

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just contacted them using the phone number our friends posted here. 25 minutes waiting time. They said that my information is in the system. Also, they are processing Dec 19. Mine was Jan 16 so I think I need two to 4 weeks more for AOR.

Reactions: Krysse

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just contacted them using the phone number our friends posted here. 25 minutes waiting time. They said that my information is in the system. Also, they are processing Dec 19. Mine was Jan 16 so I think I need two to 4 weeks more for AOR.
That's funny cause the lady I talked to earlier today said they were processing December 16th. I'm just really getting sick of the canned responses. If they would give us a straight answer the first time then we wouldn't bug them so much lol....

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
To be honest, I really think they just take a dart and shoot it at the calendar and they just tell you that number. the only thing you can use to truly gauge things is a forum like this one, where you can see the trends in who is recieving AOR and other stuffs

Reactions: Krysse

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
To be honest, I really think they just take a dart and shoot it at the calendar and they just tell you that number. the only thing you can use to truly gauge things is a forum like this one, where you can see the trends in who is recieving AOR and other stuffs
By now they probably have my picture on that dart board lol lol