+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Mcosta

Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys, they started reviewing my eligibility again yesterday and Today i got a letter of Procedural fairness stating that the officer is not satisfied me and my common law partner have lived together for a year. I submitted the additional documents they requested but they’re still not satisfied. Has this happened to anyone else?
After I sent more documents, I had eligibility passed ! I just sent more letter from my landlord , family and friends, because I didn’t have the other documents that they asked like joint account, lease, insurance, benefits with my boyfriend! What documents you sent ?

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Did you get urs yet?
No, not yet. CIC requested for a further medical test due to some health history. In turned out everything was Normal and the doctor sent out the result last july 13. I hvent heard anything since the last update with my owp. Havent got any eligibility approval, though I got SA already before my owp approval. Hoping and waiting for the best!

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
YAAAAAAY! FINALLY ONE STEP CLOSER!!!

Received landing interview date 2 days after seeing DM on ECAS! So happy that the wait is nearly over!
CIC has been doing a fantastic job with improving processing times.

Good luck to everyone!
where are you located at?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hey guys, they started reviewing my eligibility again yesterday and Today i got a letter of Procedural fairness stating that the officer is not satisfied me and my common law partner have lived together for a year. I submitted the additional documents they requested but they’re still not satisfied. Has this happened to anyone else?
What proofs of cohabitation did you provide at first place...???? And what did you send when they asked for more??

Pattyp06

May 11, 2018
Were you in status when you applied? If yes you should have received your OWP by now.

Good afternoon,
I’m trying to get some information here but the blog is huge. My boyfriend sent my application for PR as common-law partners in January 2019, we live in Quebec so here is a little different with the immigration’s process. I begin to freak out because it will be almost 6 months since we sent the application and I haven’t receive my work permit, so far we received 3 letters the last one was to send the documents to immigration of Quebec so they can approve the sponsor and grant my CSQ. When we sent the application I was out of status. Our lawyer said that I could send the application for PR along with the OWP application because I had until begging of February to restore my status (90 days) so far no news about my case and when I check online it only says in process when I click on that it says 1- we receive your application for PR on January 22nd 2019. do you have any knowledge on what could be happening?

Shelliswhite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
No, not yet. CIC requested for a further medical test due to some health history. In turned out everything was Normal and the doctor sent out the result last july 13. I hvent heard anything since the last update with my owp. Havent got any eligibility approval, though I got SA already before my owp approval. Hoping and waiting for the best!
If everything is fine, u should get approved soon. ;)

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Good afternoon how do you do the GCkey? Is it the same update as the online tool?
If you have a representative such as a lawyer you won't be able to use GCkey as your application can only be linked to one account which your lawyer will have already done.

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
After I sent more documents, I had eligibility passed ! I just sent more letter from my landlord , family and friends, because I didn’t have the other documents that they asked like joint account, lease, insurance, benefits with my boyfriend! What documents you sent ?
I sent out a letter of explanation, I sent out etransfer receipts from that time and they were pretty frequent as we didn’t have a joint account until almost 10-11 months after we moved in. I can definitely send more letters from friends and family. And I am unable to get in touch with my previous landlord and when I asked him to write me a letter he refused to be involved at all. Well, the only thing is that my boyfriend owns a house with his family and so he didn’t change his address on any documents and mails until we got our new place together. So basically I don’t have much proof other than etransfer receipts showing that we shared financial responsibilities.

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
I sent out a letter of explanation, I sent out etransfer receipts from that time and they were pretty frequent as we didn’t have a joint account until almost 10-11 months after we moved in. I can definitely send more letters from friends and family. And I am unable to get in touch with my previous landlord and when I asked him to write me a letter he refused to be involved at all. Well, the only thing is that my boyfriend owns a house with his family and so he didn’t change his address on any documents and mails until we got our new place together. So basically I don’t have much proof other than etransfer receipts showing that we shared financial responsibilities.
I have a solid proof for 7 months of cohabitation before my application. The first 5 months is when we lived at my old place. Does anyone know what more proof I can submit? My rent was all-inclusive so we didn’t have hydro bills or internet bills separately. We’ve come so far in the application process. Don’t wanna lose hope now!!

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
What letters did your landlord and friends write, if you don’t mind me asking?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have a solid proof for 7 months of cohabitation before my application. The first 5 months is when we lived at my old place. Does anyone know what more proof I can submit? My rent was all-inclusive so we didn’t have hydro bills or internet bills separately. We’ve come so far in the application process. Don’t wanna lose hope now!!
Did you submit your common law declaration??