+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland spousal

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Hi
If anyone has same situation.

i applied for inland spousal Permanent resident application for my Pr

my wife is PR and her spousal eligibility was approved in Aug 2021

my eligibility also approved a week ago and my inline application status is showing decision made.
We were waiting for interview but it didn’t happen yet and decision already made.
But there is no correspondence yet no letter or anything.

what is this mean? And what could be the next step? Is there could be negative decision as well?
Thanks

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
No we didn’t. What could be the next step as we still waiting for response
Not everyone will have an interview. If you got SA & AIP already and both sides are showing decision made, it means that you may receive the PR portal request very soon. After submitting your information, eCoPR is coming!

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Not everyone will have an interview. If you got SA & AIP already and both sides are showing decision made, it means that you may receive the PR portal request very soon. After submitting your information, eCoPR is coming!
Is this could be a negative decision as well ?
Just worried as we didn’t receive any correspondence

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
Is this could be a negative decision as well ?
Just worried as we didn’t receive any correspondence
I cannot guarantee you must have a positive result. But if it is positive, you will receive the portal link soon.
Just be patient and positive! I got PR portal request 7 days after the decision made.

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
I cannot guarantee you must have a positive result. But if it is positive, you will receive the portal link soon.
Just be patient and positive! I got PR portal request 7 days after the decision made.
Its been 3 weeks since decision made no letter no portal yet no pre arrival service petter even