+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Newbie31

Mar 6, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello I am seeking assistance and was wondering if anyone else on here is or in the same situation as I am.

My husband is sponsoring me here in Canada. We did submitted paper based application. However I already did my medical in January and on February the 5th it was updates on Ecas that "medical results have been received" it's March 6 2022 and I haven't heard anything as yet. I am awaiting removal order as well. I applied for a deferral from CBSA and they also refused it and states that I should still leave the country even though my sponsorship application is almost through. Does anyone know what step I could take just to stay until my application is through. I just want to know if I am approved so that CBSA can stop the removal order. I need help!!!!

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm planning to apply for PR through common-law sponsorship, but I am not sure what is the best option Inland or Outland application. I live in Canada with PGWP, we are also planning travel outside Canada in summer. So I read that you can't travel outside of Canada if you applied inland. Does anyone with inland application travel outside? Thank you

Joey36

Mar 8, 2022
Hello I am seeking assistance and was wondering if anyone else on here is or in the same situation as I am.

My husband is sponsoring me here in Canada. We did submitted paper based application. However I already did my medical in January and on February the 5th it was updates on Ecas that "medical results have been received" it's March 6 2022 and I haven't heard anything as yet. I am awaiting removal order as well. I applied for a deferral from CBSA and they also refused it and states that I should still leave the country even though my sponsorship application is almost through. Does anyone know what step I could take just to stay until my application is through. I just want to know if I am approved so that CBSA can stop the removal order. I need help!!!!
Was your removal order issued before you applied for your pr through sponsorship?or after? The will make a difference.

AJ 93

Mar 9, 2022
Hi guys. Anybody with online pr application here?
I applied for inland spousal PR throught the online portal on September 13, 2021. Received AOR and medical request in Feb 27, 2022. Tracker shows medical is update to in progress. Anyone else on the same boat? Trying to find online applicants and their timelines

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
Hello friends, just updating, COPR updated on ecas and the other link. It shows the document expiry date (Feb 2024) and document number. I still have to receive the email. Hope it all happens for us soon.
Hello all, just updating! I got the portal email today (6 days after the COPR tracker was updated with PR details). Will update when I receive portal credentials and ecopr. Best wishes to everyone!

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Hello all, just updating! I got the portal email today (6 days after the COPR tracker was updated with PR details). Will update when I receive portal credentials and ecopr. Best wishes to everyone!
Nice! Mine is an inland child sponsorship application, but almost same timeline. COPR tracker was updated last week and got the portal email today.

Reactions: corvus777 and Ara29

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Nice! Mine is an inland child sponsorship application, but almost same timeline. COPR tracker was updated last week and got the portal email today.
I have a question for you
Like the eligibility of the sponsor applicant
and background checks of the applicant
Similarly,.
a dependent child is a background
check .and eligibillty check too.?

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
My husband didn't linked his paper application online because we are using the lawyer. Is there a possible way I could still see the tracker or no?
I am not sure about this. I just know that you need your UCI and/or Application number to create an account on the tracker. Maybe you can use the details to see if you can create one.

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
I have a question for you
Like the eligibility of the sponsor applicant
and background checks of the applicant
Similarly,.
a dependent child is a background
check .and eligibillty check too.?
Eligibility yes. But for kids younger than a certain age they don’t do background checks.

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
I am not sure about this. I just know that you need your UCI and/or Application number to create an account on the tracker. Maybe you can use the details to see if you can create one.
i ve not been able to get the tracker registered

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
Hello all, just updating here! I got the portal credentials today. Under the final review now. Best wishes to all :)

Reactions: KJH85