+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Andysar

Oct 18, 2021
Hi
My application package for Inland spouse PR was delivered on Oct 05, 2021. I have not yet received acknowledgement from IRCC. Is the acknowledgement through email or mail? Please guide me.
Thanks
Some people got temp AOR, some got nothing. All we can do is wait and watch.

Reactions: Vishal A

Lorinamisca

Nov 21, 2018
Hi
My application package for Inland spouse PR was delivered on Oct 05, 2021. I have not yet received acknowledgement from IRCC. Is the acknowledgement through email or mail? Please guide me.
Thanks
Hi, it’s gonna be through email, first you’ll probably receive a pre aor, that says that your file has been received. But that doesn’t mean much. Then you’ll receive aor. Seems that lately most people have been receiving pre aor in the first month and then aor between 2-4 months.
I sent the last week of September and received pre aor the first week of October. Still waiting for aor

Reactions: Vishal A

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Hi, it’s gonna be through email, first you’ll probably receive a pre aor, that says that your file has been received. But that doesn’t mean much. Then you’ll receive aor. Seems that lately most people have been receiving pre aor in the first month and then aor between 2-4 months.
I sent the last week of September and received pre aor the first week of October. Still waiting for aor
Thank you for your response.
I have not yet received pre-aor.

EdgarBeavers

Nov 4, 2021
Time to AOR seems really inconsistent looking at the other tabs in the Google Sheet. For example, in May AOR is taking 160 days while in August some people are reporting 20 days.

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
Time to AOR seems really inconsistent looking at the other tabs in the Google Sheet. For example, in May AOR is taking 160 days while in August some people are reporting 20 days.
Hopefully, the backlog is easing and recent applications are getting faster processing time (???)
We applied in Sep'21, and received the temp AOR on Oct 1, 2021. Looking at the current trend I am crossing my fingers to see if we get the AOR the first week of Dec'21, then the OWP sometimes in Jan'22.

Reactions: cooky.sonu

EdgarBeavers

Nov 4, 2021
Hopefully, the backlog is easing and recent applications are getting faster processing time (???)
We applied in Sep'21, and received the temp AOR on Oct 1, 2021. Looking at the current trend I am crossing my fingers to see if we get the AOR the first week of Dec'21, then the OWP sometimes in Jan'22.
Thanks. It seems like some people receive temp AOR whilst others don't. I've not received temp AOR.

Were you able to link you paper application with your online account?

EdgarBeavers

Nov 4, 2021
Received my email today confirming receipt of my application. I guess this is "AOR with prospective app"...

Looks like three people in all, including myself, have had the email today...

Reactions: OG Porbs