+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

caq

Apr 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone landing interview was cancelled sue to COVID-19 pandemic?
Thanks

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
I'm still waiting patiently but don't think we will get any news anytime soon... Please someone change my mind..! This whole thing was already frustrating and now this covid-19! Fkin hell..!

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone landing interview was cancelled sue to COVID-19 pandemic?
Thanks
Hi mine landing interview was at Calgary cic in March 19,2020
And it was cancelled due to
Covid-19. Still waiting now for any updates from cic.

caq

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
I don't know if any of the December 2018 applicant are waiting for their landing yet. I just wanted to let you know that I got an email from IRCC yesterday mentioning that my PR application has been finalized and as of today I am a PR.
I had a landing appointment for March 16 which got cancelled due to COVID-19. I hope you guys will get your PR soon.

Reactions: may2019

Jogicheema

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
I don't know if any of the December 2018 applicant are waiting for their landing yet. I just wanted to let you know that I got an email from IRCC yesterday mentioning that my PR application has been finalized and as of today I am a PR.
I had a landing appointment for March 16 which got cancelled due to COVID-19. I hope you guys will get your PR soon.
How did u get ur passport stamped?

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone did you got all your permanent resident? Just checking here i havent here for a while. I got mine October 2019 i’M january applicant inland out pf status

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Hi everyone did you got all your permanent resident? Just checking here i havent here for a while. I got mine October 2019 i’M january applicant inland out pf status
Congrats and we only got SA and it says on gcms notes that our file has been transferred to the local office for further processing so no I'm still waiting...

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats and we only got SA and it says on gcms notes that our file has been transferred to the local office for further processing so no I'm still waiting...
before they requested for additional proof what did you provide?

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
before they requested for additional proof what did you provide?
they've asked proof of relationship and cohabitation so we provided whatever we got and they said there's sufficient evidence to support our application and don't need to send more so that was it. this was last year on April.