+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
my Immigration consultant submitted renewed passport photo to IRCC last week however we have not heard back form IRCC about PR application yet. Because originally our PR application had an expired photo we couldn't renew passport in the early stages our our application as CBSA had seized the passport but in July passport was released and we where able to go to consulate to renew the passport and submitted the updated passport photo through immigration consultant and they submitted also via web forum. Has anyone experienced how long it takes ? I would assume the next step would them sending us DM, any insight would appreciated. Just so anxious as where at the end of the process

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
my Immigration consultant submitted renewed passport photo to IRCC last week however we have not heard back form IRCC about PR application yet. Because originally our PR application had an expired photo we couldn't renew passport in the early stages our our application as CBSA had seized the passport but in July passport was released and we where able to go to consulate to renew the passport and submitted the updated passport photo through immigration consultant and they submitted also via web forum. Has anyone experienced how long it takes ? I would assume the next step would them sending us DM, any insight would appreciated. Just so anxious as where at the end of the process
Hi! We are in the same boat.. i just passed my new passport photocopy last monday. Just waiting next week what gonna happened. Let us know what happened to to your app maybe tomorrow you gonna have a updated profile.

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hi! We are in the same boat.. i just passed my new passport photocopy last monday. Just waiting next week what gonna happened. Let us know what happened to to your app maybe tomorrow you gonna have a updated profile.
I will keep you posted. LOL just so dam anxious, we really want to go Mexico for our honeymoon this December but still the process is not done.

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I will keep you posted. LOL just so dam anxious, we really want to go Mexico for our honeymoon this December but still the process is not done.
Me too.. i’m so excited to go vacation in the Philippines this coming December to celebrate Christmas. Its been a while like more than 10 years i haven’t celebrate it.. i’m looking forward to have a good news soon as well

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Me too.. i’m so excited to go vacation in the Philippines this coming December to celebrate Christmas. Its been a while like more than 10 years i haven’t celebrate it.. i’m looking forward to have a good news soon as well
Lets hope God willing we get approved so and get PR card.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I am now a permanent resident of Canada. I want to thank everyone who help me through this process. Everyone else your time is coming. Interview was quick about 5-10mins. No major questions
APP sent: Dec 22 2018
APP received: Dec 24 2018
AOR: Feb 22 2018
MR: Feb 27 2019
MC: Mar 1st 2019
MP: Mar 13 2019
BGC started: June 19 2019
Eligibility passed: September 6 2019
Request OWP: September 6 2019
SA: September 6 2019
PA: September 6 2019
DM: September 6 2019
Landing email: September 7 2019
Landing interview: September 12 2019
PR Approved: September 12 2019
Congrats :)

Reactions: MrsBP

Prabh91

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi How long it takes to get RCMP clearance report ? If anyone have done that
You can email rcmp with reference number you have from where you did Fingerprint...they will give you heads up as when they mailed it... mine took 3 weeks to get updated on file after completing it