+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I noticed a lot of folks booked travel/vacations without PR being complete. I would be afraid to even book a flight based on the fact there's no official approval.

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
As of the landing interview last week, I became a Permanent Resident of Canada! It was a long journey and I still can’t believe it just came true.

The officer (and actually every single staff I met at the office) was very friendly, welcoming and kind. I was able to have the interview in a relaxed mood (it took only 5 min to complete). In addition, I was really touched when three staff and officers came to us to say “Congratulations!!”

Ever since I became sixteen, my dream had been to live happily and honestly in the country where sexual minorities can live safely with dignity. Canada is definitely where I can be free, happy and married. I can’t be happier that now I can live here permanently with the love of my life, without worrying about visa expiration and restrictions.

For those who have replied to my questions and concerns, I’d love to appreciate your kindness and helpfulness!

For those who are waiting for the application to be finalized- I wish you nothing but the very best!

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
As of the landing interview last week, I became a Permanent Resident of Canada! It was a long journey and I still can’t believe it just came true.

The officer (and actually every single staff I met at the office) was very friendly, welcoming and kind. I was able to have the interview in a relaxed mood (it took only 5 min to complete). In addition, I was really touched when three staff and officers came to us to say “Congratulations!!”

Ever since I became sixteen, my dream had been to live happily and honestly in the country where sexual minorities can live safely with dignity. Canada is definitely where I can be free, happy and married. I can’t be happier that now I can live here permanently with the love of my life, without worrying about visa expiration and restrictions.

For those who have replied to my questions and concerns, I’d love to appreciate your kindness and helpfulness!

For those who are waiting for the application to be finalized- I wish you nothing but the very best!
So very happy to hear that your PR is complete many congratulations to you and your spouse. I really hope this country brings you a great standard of living and happiness.

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
So very happy to hear that your PR is complete many congratulations to you and your spouse. I really hope this country brings you a great standard of living and happiness.
Aww that’s so very kind of you to congratulate me with gentle words. Thank you so much!! I really hope that I’ll have a happier and brighter life here in Canada with my partner/spouse :)

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
dec 12 applicant.....

***travel tip***

I became Permanent Resident of Canada on 24th August 2019. Till date PR card hasn't been delivered.

I visited the Uk on 10th September 2019 and booked my return for 27th August 2019. Decided to fly back earlier.
I still had valid visitor visa stamp in my passport (Indian passport) so I was thinking to fly back to Canada using the same. I kept doing research on my behalf apart from waiting for my PR card to be delivered. I got to know that if I had landed using the visitor visa, they would stamp my passport on Canada airport but it would reset the clock to day zero of 5 year thing. So I booked last minute flight from London (Uk) to NewYork and from there to Buffalo. From Buffalo I hired a private vehicle and entered Canada by land. At border the officer was about to stamp my passport as a visitor as he couldn't find out that I was a PR after he scanned my passport. I then gave him my COPR and told him I was a PR. He just looked at it and welcomed me to Canada without putting any stamp on my passport.

PS: Wait for PR card before travelling but if urgent then enter Canada via US border by land in private vehicle or foot and do carry your COPR with you.

cheers :)

Reactions: Fizzybe

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019

congratulations :)

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
In a similar situation- no ghost update either. Really hoping we hear back soon as we are travelling abroad for our wedding in December.
I got a call from Unknown number early 6.30 am and they called 25 mins later my wife's phone number which was my alternative number on the application. Hopefully there's good news coming...I don't have any friends and there's very low chance few people i know call me that earlier...

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I got a call from Unknown number early 6.30 am and they called 25 mins later my wife's phone number which was my alternative number on the application. Hopefully there's good news coming...I don't have any friends and there's very low chance few people i know call me that earlier...
Sending positive vibes your way