+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey, I was in a similar situation. I waited for a little over a month to get the interview letter. My application was also processed at Innovation Hub Vancouver, whereas I live in Ontario. I got the SA and AIP on July 18 and DM on both sides on Ecas the next day. I called IRCC early Aug and was told my application had been transferred to the local office on July 25. So I guess it took Vancouver office like a week to transfer the application after the DM?
Oh it’s really nice to hear from someone who was in a similar situation. May I ask you when exactly you received a letter/email for the landing interview and when exactly you had the landing interview? I’d like to take your timeline for my reference.

JS1993

Jun 14, 2019
Oh it’s really nice to hear from someone who was in a similar situation. May I ask you when exactly you received a letter/email for the landing interview and when exactly you had the landing interview? I’d like to take your timeline for my reference.
I received the interview email on Aug 20, and the interview was on Aug 28.
Don't worry too much, I'm sure youre getting the email very soon!;)

Reactions: Sevenrainbows78

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
I received the interview email on Aug 20, and the interview was on Aug 28.
Don't worry too much, I'm sure youre getting the email very soon!;)
Thank you for quickly replying to me! Now that I know that you’ve also waited for about a month, I can be hopeful!

Reactions: JS1993

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
I just noticed that the medical never said passed when I check online? Should we be concerned?: they recvd medical documentation in February but never requested any additonl information or tests, last commuinication we got from IRCC was to give valid passport that's it. and OWP was approved and AIP already given.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I just noticed that the medical never said passed when I check online? Should we be concerned?: they recvd medical documentation in February but never requested any additonl information or tests, last commuinication we got from IRCC was to give valid passport that's it. and OWP was approved and AIP already given.

You shouldn't worry about it. There are so many times the ECAS and GC key doesnt update. Are you looking on ecas?

Either way your application is making progress just fine. Dont worry! They will contact you if they have to and they would have done so a while ago if it was regarding health.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
You shouldn't worry about it. There are so many times the ECAS and GC key doesnt update. Are you looking on ecas?

Either way your application is making progress just fine. Dont worry! They will contact you if they have to and they would have done so a while ago if it was regarding health.
ok good, yeh I was checking ECAS. but we have had multiple interaction's with IRCC and they never once requested any additional medical stuff. that's a relief, you never know. but we got approved in principle, got work permit, and they passed everything on background check and also requested to passport copy, so we just waiting to get new passport so we can send it to them,. hopefully we can get landing and pr done before novembver

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Do you think what exactly we’ll be asked during the interview will be the same regardless of which office you’ll have interview? I know many of you have had (or will have) interview in Etobicoke office. My interview will be held in Kitchener office.

Last edited:
Reactions: pranavkapoorr