+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Hello, a valid passport was requested from me today but I am a failed refugee claimant and my passport also expired last week. I was told u should write back indicating they have my passport and send a copy of the certified copy I was given. My question is, is passport request a sign that my application is moving forward? Is it a good thing? Cos I've been on bgc since March 29. Someone pls help.
It's definitely a good sign.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-seized-and-expired.590088/

Sevenrainbows78

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
I received AIP on August 6th and the status on Ecas became “Decision Made” on both sponsor and PA sides on August 7th. I’ve been waiting for the invitation letter/email for the landing interview since then. Is it taking too long or a month wait is normal? My application has been processed at Innovation Hub Vancouver and I live in GTA (Etobicoke).

JS1993

Jun 14, 2019
I received AIP on August 6th and the status on Ecas became “Decision Made” on both sponsor and PA sides on August 7th. I’ve been waiting for the invitation letter/email for the landing interview since then. Is it taking too long or a month wait is normal? My application has been processed at Innovation Hub Vancouver and I live in GTA (Etobicoke).
Hey, I was in a similar situation. I waited for a little over a month to get the interview letter. My application was also processed at Innovation Hub Vancouver, whereas I live in Ontario. I got the SA and AIP on July 18 and DM on both sides on Ecas the next day. I called IRCC early Aug and was told my application had been transferred to the local office on July 25. So I guess it took Vancouver office like a week to transfer the application after the DM?