+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
We got our GCMS notes today, and just as I had guessed, our application is currently being processed in Montreal, even though we live in Toronto. It was sent there due to high workload. No wonder things have been quite slow.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
We got our GCMS notes today, and just as I had guessed, our application is currently being processed in Montreal, even though we live in Toronto. It was sent there due to high workload. No wonder things have been quite slow.
i guess my one must be same too its been almost 7 months and BGC is not even started yet .

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
a few weeks ago, i received a letter for additional doc requested, the letter was signed from winnipeg. It was weird how it went all the way there. that's why it is slow.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I had my interview today in Vancouver. They asked few questions like original and last entry into canada, something like that. happy that everything went smooth and fast:)
Congrats i am from Vancouver too how long did it take to get a interview date from the date of DM ?