+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
hey there anyone else around 12 dec applicant who is waiting to hear after submitting requested additional documents a month ago?
Mine is Dec 17/2018 i called them and with in two days i got SA and AIP and now the status is showing we are reviewing your additional information and also BCG under processing

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
hey there anyone else around 12 dec applicant who is waiting to hear after submitting requested additional documents a month ago?
If its already a month i would suggest you calling them or send a Webform request asking whether they have received your additional information

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Mine is Dec 17/2018 i called them and with in two days i got SA and AIP and now the status is showing we are reviewing your additional information and also BCG under processing
I called them several times. All the time they just tell that last note is that they received the last document I sent on 12 June and is under review. Regarding bgc they say it's going on and regarding eligibility check, it hasn't started yet.

Getting impatient now. :x

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I got SA and AIP on June 22/2019 both the sponsor and the application status changed to DM but i didn't get a interview date yet still waiting.. I called IRCC today they requested the PA to contact the IRCC if the status is showing DM since as a sponsor i don't have access to PA file

Reactions: pranavkapoorr

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I called them several times. All the time they just tell that last note is that they received the last document I sent on 12 June and is under review. Regarding bgc they say it's going on and regarding eligibility check, it hasn't started yet.

Getting impatient now. :x
is your online GCKEY status showing additional documents received and under review ? and bcg under processing then you need to wait

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
is your online GCKEY status showing additional documents received and under review ? and bcg under processing then you need to wait
I don't have gckey as I have representative and she didn't link my application too....so I have access to ecas and ircc helpline only.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
They said each file is reviewed case by case and for some people the processing is fast and for some people the processing slow its nothing we can do

Myroses

Feb 18, 2019
I’m dec 12th applicant, bgcheck started on the 23rd of May but no updates. I call CIC just now and try told my file is in Vancouver BC. Funny, I live in Brampton.
ON.

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
whats is your ECAS status is showing ?

sponsor-side: (application received):We started processing your application on February 11, 2019.

applicant-side:(processing): We sent PA correspondence on May 16, 2019. If PA has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have PA do so as soon as possible. Please wait until PA receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I’m dec 12th applicant, bgcheck started on the 23rd of May but no updates. I call CIC just now and try told my file is in Vancouver BC. Funny, I live in Brampton.
ON.

we are on same boat :p

dec 12 applicant too.

the last letter I received to request documents had vancouver office details in footer.