+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

MUNRRA

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I need help !
My PR is being processed but I got my OWP back .
I need to send it again to Edmonton and I wouldn’t like to know if anyone had the same problem .
Is it quicker now or it is gonna take 2 more months ?
UNFORTUNATELY, we are back on the queue, sucks, same happened to me, they are not clear on fees owp app, anyways we have to wait another almost 3 months.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
HI I need to link my application. i have a representative she have not link my application yet, so when i try to do it by my own cic website says your application cannot be linked, but according to my representative i can link it before she can do it? any one knows about it?
thanks

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
HI I need to link my application. i have a representative she have not link my application yet, so when i try to do it by my own cic website says your application cannot be linked, but according to my representative i can link it before she can do it? any one knows about it?
thanks
If you have representative, you cannot link it. You have to submit form to remove the representative, then you can link it. And, I am telling from my personal experience. :)

Rianaldinho

Jun 9, 2017
AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
@manpreet2567 if you have a representative they should be keeping you up todate with your application thats what you are paying them for. You can still see whats going on with your application on ecas. How i would suggest you demand move of your representative, you can do it yourself or get a new one

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
If you have representative, you cannot link it. You have to submit form to remove the representative, then you can link it. And, I am telling from my personal experience. :)
I totally agree with you. We also hired one representative but he was doing so many mistakes on form and also were not sharing the complete copies of the forms with us. we were lucky that we had all the supporting with us so we applied on our own. The blog is such a great help. However we still ended up paying that stupid $1000!!!!

Reactions: KBsandhu

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Did anyone got SA for inland who applied in Dec ? I finished medical and medical is passed but no update since then ....

toya

Mar 1, 2016
Update:

Sent inland sponsorship ..............December 6th 2018.
Received by Mississauga Immigration Office ...........December 11 2018.
AOR.....................................................................WAITING
CBSA interview for spouse..................January 8 2019 = Exclusion order
CBSA second interview for spouse....January 28 2019. = PRRA option

The result of January 8th meeting was a exclusion order, and the result of second interview was we where offered PRRA option.

We will be send in out PRRA application hoping it will buy us at least 6 moths or more. So our inland application at least gets some momentum.

We have 15 days from January 28 to apply for the PRRA.
My pets took 2 months and they hooked my ticket right away. They however received my medical

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi guys,

We received the letter for OWP last week and went for the SIN today. Everything is fine. BGC haven't started yet.

And just sharing my personal experience, since many people think is not allowed to travel while on sponsorship process: my husband and I went to my home country for vacation for almost 20 days, OWP was approved on the day we left country and a friend picked up the letter on our home some days later and send it to us by email (not physical). To re-enter my husband showed the copy of OWP letter and he was good to go, no problems at all! Anyways, a friend of mine that works with immigration processes advised me to have the original letter with us, but also informed it happens sometimes to not have the original one and just re-enter with eTA (we reentered with copy of OWP).

You all know this is not a rule, changes from person to person, but I think it would be nice to share my experience. Don't be scared to travel while in process guys!!!

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
Has anyone here had the OPW application returned ?

If yes , did you send it to Edmonton ?

I would like to now the timeline ...

Stephnjon

Oct 23, 2018
Ok. Simply at my wits end.

For the life of me I can’t seem to link our application online, either using my log in or his!

I have tried every single combination possible, capital letters, just capital the first letter, passport, family name, uci/application number, uci/family name, application/family name. I am losing it. Please help.....

My timeline is

Application received: Dec 5th 2018
AOR: Feb 1 2019
Medical Request: Feb 12 2019
Medical Done: Feb 20 2019
Medical passed: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SEE THAT
OWP: March 1 2019
Paper OWP: March 4 2019

And now nothing.... I don’t even know any details if the medical was passed... my OCD isn’t helping.... ahhh

Myroses

Feb 18, 2019
Has anyone here had the OPW application returned ?

If yes , did you send it to Edmonton ?

I would like to now the timeline ...
I had forgotten to send my OWP in my application package, however, I was told to send the OWP to Edmonton. So yes u need to send it to Edmonton.

Myroses

Feb 18, 2019

For the life of me I can’t seem to link our application online, either using my log in or his!

I have tried every single combination possible, capital letters, just capital the first letter, passport, family name, uci/application number, uci/family name, application/family name. I am losing it. Please help.....

My timeline is

And now nothing.... I don’t even know any details if the medical was passed... my OCD isn’t helping.... ahhh
That same thing happened to me and I finally linked March 6. Dec 12th applican. I had everything correct except the place I was going to live. Check ur application to ensure u haven’t missed anything.

Reactions: Stephnjon

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018

My timeline is

I have copied this from some other forum, but this helped me to link.
After you login, you click on Link App to this Account button.
Under Tell us about the application
What did the applicant apply for?
Category: Permanent Residence
Sub-Category: Family Class (Parents & Grandparents)
This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
Application Details
Please Select One: Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth
Family name: Principal Applicant Last Name
Given Name: Principal Applicant Given Name
Date of Birth of Principal Applicant
Application Personal Information
Place of Birth
City of Birth:
Country of Birth:
Passport
Passport Number,
country of Issue,
issue date
Expiry Date
Other Application Information
Provide the following information entered on the application
Province:
City
Current marital Status
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2

Also,what it says when you try to link? Don't try back & forth for so many times if its not allowing you to link.

Reactions: Stephnjon