+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

husky ginger

Feb 13, 2019
I didnt receive the DM letter, just a landing letter after AIP and SA telling me when and where the interview will be taken place, and the materials I need to bring along.
The interview letter is sent to PA's email.
Thanks! Was just a bit anxious that CIC has incorrect sponsor's email address. Seems they send a interview letter to the PA, there's nothing that I need to worry ;)

JS1993

Jun 14, 2019
Thanks! Was just a bit anxious that CIC has incorrect sponsor's email address. Seems they send a interview letter to the PA, there's nothing that I need to worry ;)
Yeah, they seem to get the email wrong all the time! I have a friend who had the same issue, her sponsor never received AOR, but she was able to link her application online. They eventually called IRCC and corrected the email they had on file.

It just seems so irresponsible to me, how hard is it to record the email correctly?? Would have saved so much unnecessary anxiety

mehiep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I didnt receive the DM letter, just a landing letter after AIP and SA telling me when and where the interview will be taken place, and the materials I need to bring along.
The interview letter is sent to PA's email.
How long after DM did you get the interview letter? Thanks for sharing info

JS1993

Jun 14, 2019
How long after DM did you get the interview letter? Thanks for sharing info
I got the interview letter 33 days after DM on both sides, which is crazy considering most people got it within a week or two.
I was so worried and called IRCC twice to confirm the status of my application and whether they got my email right, the agents told me that I just needed to wait for the local office to contact me.

Reactions: mehiep

pranavkapoorr

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi Guys

12th December Applicant
done with the interview today and given COPR. PR card will be received in a month time.

questions asked:

• Have you ever been convicted inside or outside Canada?
  • Did you travel outside of Canada when application was under processing?
  • Do you have any other wife/children outside Canada apart from (sponsor and dependant)
Good luck to all who will soon be approved and thanks to everyone on this blog for enlightening me though out the process and specially to the creator of CanadaVisa Web forum.

:)

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi Guys

12th December Applicant
done with the interview today and given COPR. PR card will be received in a month time.

questions asked:

• Do you have any other wife/children outside Canada apart from (sponsor and dependant)
Good luck to all who will soon be approved and thanks to everyone on this blog for enlightening me though out the process and specially to the creator of CanadaVisa Web forum.

Congratulations!!!!!!! That’s awesome

Reactions: pranavkapoorr

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
DM on PA side today, August 26th.
Sponsor approved a week before
Dec 14th applicant

Prabh91

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys

12th December Applicant

questions asked:

Congratz...enjoy your new life.

Reactions: pranavkapoorr