AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi I was just thinking some countries are more of a security risk than others so didnt know if they look deeper in background checks. I believe Brasil is not on that list, but you never know.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hi! I received my expired passport send by the IRCC to renew it and they need a valid passport copy until aug 26. I just renewed it and it takes 4-6 weeks

Thanks for the reply!! We just got the passport back and went to the Mexican consulate to get a new one they said same to us 4 to 6 weeks . I wonder after we get the passport what happens next is like landing interview or something?

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply!! We just got the passport back and went to the Mexican consulate to get a new one they said same to us 4 to 6 weeks . I wonder after we get the passport what happens next is like landing interview or something?
I wrote the IRCC requesting for few days extra and they granted my request til sept. 30 they sent me a letter in gckey..yes i hope its landing interview for next step

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Ghost update/application updated

Also an email from IRCC saying my FBI certificate and RCMP check was received. That's probably what the update was.

husky ginger

Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys, here's a quick question.
Are DM letter(if exists?) and interview letter supposed to be sent to sponsor or PA's email? PA got an eligibility passed message and DM on both sides next day(on Aug 13) while the sponsor has never received any emails from immigration(including AOR, SA). Thanks!

JS1993

Jun 14, 2019
Hi guys, here's a quick question.
Are DM letter(if exists?) and interview letter supposed to be sent to sponsor or PA's email? PA got an eligibility passed message and DM on both sides next day(on Aug 13) while the sponsor has never received any emails from immigration(including AOR, SA). Thanks!
I didnt receive the DM letter, just a landing letter after AIP and SA telling me when and where the interview will be taken place, and the materials I need to bring along.
The interview letter is sent to PA's email.

MUNRRA

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
I would like just to thanks God first!!! then thank you all for sharing every experience and comments, this is the only way we can keep having hope on this process, my wife finally did her landing interview yesterday (Vancouver office) and It went all well, just few questions about how we meet, date of entry to Canada (last time) since this will count for her credits, signed the papers and just waiting for PR Card, agent said will take a month probably more or less I think, anyway, wish you all the best for all still on this boat and hopefully you will celebrate soon. (Dec. 19th app)

MrsBP

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
I would like just to thanks God first!!! then thank you all for sharing every experience and comments, this is the only way we can keep having hope on this process, my wife finally did her landing interview yesterday (Vancouver office) and It went all well, just few questions about how we meet, date of entry to Canada (last time) since this will count for her credits, signed the papers and just waiting for PR Card, agent said will take a month probably more or less I think, anyway, wish you all the best for all still on this boat and hopefully you will celebrate soon. (Dec. 19th app)
Congratulations