Biometric Completed : May 25,2023
Eligibilty completed : May 23,2023
Pre - Arrival letter received : May 23,2023
SA Completed : May 23,2023
AIP : May 24,2023

Reactions: chloeilicious

Justme221

May 15, 2023
Please guys am applying Inland spousal, I am the Principle applicant. I want to know where I would upload our lease of agreement and ID's, . At the PR online portal there is a PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR and there is PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP, I already used all the space on PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR for our pictures and also wedding pictures. so am thinking if i can upload our lease of agreements, joint accounts and also other documents as proof showing we live together, can I just upload on PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP space.

Thanks.

Prasadgk

Oct 18, 2021
Please guys am applying Inland spousal, I am the Principle applicant. I want to know where I would upload our lease of agreement and ID's, . At the PR online portal there is a PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR and there is PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP, I already used all the space on PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR for our pictures and also wedding pictures. so am thinking if i can upload our lease of agreements, joint accounts and also other documents as proof showing we live together, can I just upload on PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP space.

Thanks.
There is a separate section to upload photos.
also you can combine multiple photos into single pdf document and upload them(so you can make 3-4 photos per document)

Justme221

May 15, 2023
There is a separate section to upload photos.
also you can combine multiple photos into single pdf document and upload them(so you can make 3-4 photos per document)

So where do I upload photos? and also (Document evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.) what prove can I give them in this area????

Justme221

May 15, 2023
Please for Inland spouse sponsorship, I don't think its necessary for us to include our whatsapp conversations since we living together and we are happily married

Justme221

May 15, 2023
No you don't have to include your whatsapp conversations.

(Document evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.) My friend what type of document can I use to prove this section????

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
(Document evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.) My friend what type of document can I use to prove this section????
I believe that section is for common law partners. When I sponsored my I only attached my NOA and employment letter to show that I.can financially support him as a sponsor..

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
I believe that section is for common law partners. When I sponsored my I only attached my NOA and employment letter to show that I.can financially support him as a sponsor..
Plus rental agreements,mortgage, joint bank accounts, insurance paper anything you have to show you both live together.