+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland spousal April 2023

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Do you mean I print it out from printer and use biro to sign it and scan it right back ?
You can do that. You press Ctrl+P, or go to File > Print. Then, select "Microsoft Print to PDF" and save the document. Then open the saved document, it will allow to sign it by using Adobe fill and sign option. If not I read somewhere you can use Firefox to sign it.

Guri rathore

May 11, 2023
Hi guys ,
I have one question , while paying fees for my inland spousal file , One option was showing that you are also eligible for SOWP and can pay with this file and I paid amount with the same. Will it put any effect on time duration of my file? Is someone on same boat ?
will I get AOR for PR file or OWP together?

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
Hi guys ,
I have one question , while paying fees for my inland spousal file , One option was showing that you are also eligible for SOWP and can pay with this file and I paid amount with the same. Will it put any effect on time duration of my file? Is someone on same boat ?
will I get AOR for PR file or OWP together?
Paying All the fees together will help to process everything faster, simply because they don't need to chase for extra payments.

However, OWP and PR applications are separate and once you received AOR, YOU the principal applicant will have to do another application for OWP.

Reactions: Guri rathore

Guri rathore

May 11, 2023
Paying All the fees together will help to process everything faster, simply because they don't need to chase for extra payments.

However, OWP and PR applications are separate and once you received AOR, YOU the principal applicant will have to do another application for OWP.
Okay thank you so much

hoolight

May 17, 2023
I as a sponsor got the aor, but my wife (principal applicant) hasn't gotten it yet. The principal applicant does ever get the aor as well? If so, she will get it in a pdf file, so that she can upload it for the open work permit application? she wants to apply for the open work permit as soon as possible, but she is still waiting for the aor.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I as a sponsor got the aor, but my wife (principal applicant) hasn't gotten it yet. The principal applicant does ever get the aor as well? If so, she will get it in a pdf file, so that she can upload it for the open work permit application? she wants to apply for the open work permit as soon as possible, but she is still waiting for the aor.
As far as I know only sponsor get AOR.

Reactions: Charbk and YVR123

chloeilicious

Mar 11, 2023
Application submitted : April 17,2023
AOR Received : May 16,2023
Medical Completed: May 17,2023 ( done from previous Extension of stay application last year 11/2022)
Eligibilty completed : May 23,2023
Pre - Arrival letter received : May 23,2023

Hafsahafsa

May 24, 2022
Application submitted : April 17,2023
AOR Received : May 16,2023
Medical Completed: May 17,2023 ( done from previous Extension of stay application last year 11/2022)
Eligibilty completed : May 23,2023
Pre - Arrival letter received : May 23,2023
Woah so fast!! Is that normal for that timeline?

Reactions: UKCitizen007