+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

bian07

May 19, 2017
thank you. I'm a May applicant submitted inland app May 5 and delivered May 8. I tried using ECAS but i can't find it. What info did you guys use to check your app on ECAS?
I used my uci and information , I'm the principal applicant

bian07

May 19, 2017
Thank you. I tried searching using my UCI but no luck. I am now wondering why? is there any other way to check if they received my application?
They are very delayed, lots of people from March can't even see their application in ecas yet

Elma.gh2020

Sep 18, 2020
Hi,
Could you please add me to the Feb inland family class sponsorship spreadsheet ?

First name: Elahe
Last name: Ghazanfari
Email: Elma.gh2020@gmail.com
Applied for inland sponsorship on Feb18, 2020 .
Application: F000727333

Thank you.

falconfox1

Jul 22, 2020
Calgary, AB
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11-07-2020

falconfox1

Jul 22, 2020
Calgary, AB
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11-07-2020
I heard someone today from late May inland received a call from Service Canada to schedule their biometric entry. So all is a positive. I am a June applicant that got bio fee reminder at beginning of September. I heard that you wont be getting the call until after you get that reminder letter.

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
I heard someone today from late May inland received a call from Service Canada to schedule their biometric entry. So all is a positive. I am a June applicant that got bio fee reminder at beginning of September. I heard that you wont be getting the call until after you get that reminder letter.
Wow I really hope this is true ! I am June as well but still no bio reminder email :(

Jssi

Jun 8, 2020
My wife (sponsor) received AOR with prospective app #, does this mean we can see our application online now?

bian07

May 19, 2017
My wife (sponsor) received AOR with prospective app #, does this mean we can see our application online now?
if it says prospective then I think it just means temporary and they still have to check for completeness. You will probably get your actual application number soon

dipika.d

Sep 6, 2020
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
My husband (sponsor) received the AOR with prospective # on 25th Sept. My application was delivered on 19th May.

Luca07

Sep 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I have realised that you can check your status by using your sponsor's name, not your name as a principal applicant, I have tried to use my name it didnt work but when I put my wife's name(as my sponsor) and her date of birth then use the Application number that was sent to me on the Biometric reminder letter, then I get the information about my case so I think all of us have been doing it the wrong way. So far there is nothing going on but they are just so slow with everything. I still haven't received AOR but they're doing background check, I cant understand what's going on. They received my application on the 13th May and sent me the Biometric reminder on the 8th September and that's all I got.