Inland Sponsorship May 2020

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
Just received biometrics fee reminder email. I guess now i atleast know that they have really received My application
We got this same letter today as well! I paid a lump sum of $1390 when we submitted our application ($255 for OWP + $1050 for PR/Spouse Sponsorship + $85 for Biometrics), but the receipt of course doesn't show the breakdown. Now my partner (the applicant) is worried by this letter. He doesn't think we should just ignore it and that I should submit an enquiry clarifying our payment through the link. But I don't want to ignore the instructions to "ignore this letter if you have already paid". Anyone know if we are safe to ignore it?

jjispig

May 29, 2017
We got this same letter today as well! I paid a lump sum of $1390 when we submitted our application ($255 for OWP + $1050 for PR/Spouse Sponsorship + $85 for Biometrics), but the receipt of course doesn't show the breakdown. Now my partner (the applicant) is worried by this letter. He doesn't think we should just ignore it and that I should submit an enquiry clarifying our payment through the link. But I don't want to ignore the instructions to "ignore this letter if you have already paid". Anyone know if we are safe to ignore it?
I paid 1380

svenkata29

May 29, 2020
Everyone from March, April, May and June are getting this letter. Its okay to not panic for now and wait for the AOR.

bian07

May 19, 2017
if you already paid then you can just ignore it safely

Reactions: the_tundra

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
I paid the same .. I think we are good !

Reactions: the_tundra

BlooQkazoi

Aug 24, 2020
Just received biometrics fee reminder email. I guess now i atleast know that they have really received My application
I hear that OWP pilot program changed into official one and also if you want to apply for the OWP you need your legal status excluding implied status so I think you better extend your visitors visa in my humble opinion.

Jssi

Jun 8, 2020
I hear that OWP pilot program changed into official one and also if you want to apply for the OWP you need your legal status excluding implied status so I think you better extend your visitors visa in my humble opinion.
Yeah i sent visitor status extension application but havent received decision for that either.

bian07

May 19, 2017
Yeah i sent visitor status extension application but havent received decision for that either.
I checked the processing time for visitor records today and its 140 days, so its probably gonna take a while

bian07

May 19, 2017
by the way, has anyone else checked their application succesfully on ecas? I could do it yesterday, it says they received it

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
by the way, has anyone else checked their application succesfully on ecas? I could do it yesterday, it says they received it
I just checked as well and it's logged there as received. I'm a June 2020 applicant, they received it on June 2nd

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just checked as well and it's logged there as received. I'm a June 2020 applicant, they received it on June 2nd
is there a way to link the app? i submitted mine june 8th but unable to link the app