Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Hello Everyone,

My Wife's arrived this morning. I guess mine will be June Applicant.

Jssi

Jun 8, 2020
Application sent May 7th
Received Delivered to recipient's delivery partner : May 12th

No AOR or anything else yet. Sent Via mail with Canada post tracking.

Question considering OWP pilot program: IF AOR will take more than 3 months and Pilot program (possibly) ends July 31st is there chance that they might not admit OWP:s for applications that they send AOR after July?

Also my visitor status ends August 25th should i already start making application for visitor status extension?

bian07

May 19, 2017
Application sent May 7th

Question considering OWP pilot program: IF AOR will take more than 3 months and Pilot program (possibly) ends July 31st is there chance that they might not admit OWP:s for applications that they send AOR after July?

Also my visitor status ends August 25th should i already start making application for visitor status extension?
I believe they would go after when the application was received, not when they send the AOR's. It wouldn't be fair if they wouldn't give anyone an owp that applied before July, because a lot of people apply inland just for the owp. The AOR is not in our hands, its their workers doing that, we can't control it. and if they would do it according to AOR's sent out, they would probably face a lot of backlash.

You should probably extend your visitor status around mid to end of july, around 30 days before your status expires. right now would be quite early.

Jssi

Jun 8, 2020
I believe they would go after when the application was received, not when they send the AOR's. It wouldn't be fair if they wouldn't give anyone an owp that applied before July, because a lot of people apply inland just for the owp. The AOR is not in our hands, its their workers doing that, we can't control it. and if they would do it according to AOR's sent out, they would probably face a lot of backlash.

You should probably extend your visitor status around mid to end of july, around 30 days before your status expires. right now would be quite early.

I have sent My visitor status extension application on july and havent got anything Else to The website except confirmation that it has Been received by ircc. My 1st entry to canada was february 25th and My 6 months limit is really close is there a now risk with My pr application unless i get status extension before August 25 th ?

bian07

May 19, 2017
I have sent My visitor status extension application on july and havent got anything Else to The website except confirmation that it has Been received by ircc. My 1st entry to canada was february 25th and My 6 months limit is really close is there a now risk with My pr application unless i get status extension before August 25 th ?
You have implied status until you receive a decision on your visitor extension, so I don't think you have to worry

Jssi

Jun 8, 2020
Application sent May 7th

Just received biometrics fee reminder email. I guess now i atleast know that they have really received My application

bian07

May 19, 2017
Do you know if we can do biometrics now?
is the office open for it?
thanks
This is just a fee reminder in case you haven't paid yet, it's not instructions to get them done yet & the offices are still closed in canada

jjispig

May 29, 2017
This is just a fee reminder in case you haven't paid yet, it's not instructions to get them done yet & the offices are still closed in canada
Thanks, yes last time i checked it says offices are closed for biometrics... I was afraid i missed something.