+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
is there a way to link the app? i submitted mine june 8th but unable to link the app
I tried using the PA name and receipt number but that didn't work. I tried my name and UCI # and it showed up that they received a sponsorship and permanent residence application for the PA. I haven't been able to link the application as yet as we haven't received an app #.

bian07

May 19, 2017
No, we haven't gotten the biometrics reminder letter. Thought we would have since others from later in June got one. Will look out for it on Tuesday and see if it comes through.
Yeah same for me, I have gotten nothing either but could check it with the UCI I have from former applications.

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Yeah same for me, I have gotten nothing either but could check it with the UCI I have from former applications.
Yes, same here. I tried using the PA name and receipt number but nothing showed up until I tried my UCI number. Just happy to know they got the application package and have opened it up

bian07

May 19, 2017
Yes, same here. I tried using the PA name and receipt number but nothing showed up until I tried my UCI number. Just happy to know they got the application package and have opened it up
Yeah, I was so happy yesterday when I saw that. I got a lot of anxiety the past few days when I saw so many receiving the biometric fee reminder and I wasn't one of them

dipika.d

Sep 6, 2020
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone, I have submitted my spouse sponsorship application in first week of May, 2020 and it was delivered on 19th May, 2020. I have received my first email on Thursday (3rd Sept) to pay the bio metric fees but I have already paid along with the application fees i.e. 1135 spouse sponsorship + 255 for OWP. Please let me know if I have to do anything.

Also, my application has my old home address, how do I get this updated on my application, please suggest.

Thanks
Dipika

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hi Everyone, I have submitted my spouse sponsorship application in first week of May, 2020 and it was delivered on 19th May, 2020. I have received my first email on Thursday (3rd Sept) to pay the bio metric fees but I have already paid along with the application fees i.e. 1135 spouse sponsorship + 255 for OWP. Please let me know if I have to do anything.

Also, my application has my old home address, how do I get this updated on my application, please suggest.

Thanks
Dipika
If you have already paid the biometrics than you can just ignore the email.

You can update the address via web form

Reactions: dipika.d

dipika.d

Sep 6, 2020
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Bian07,
Thanks for responding.
Would you be able to share web form link? Mine was paper based application, is it possible to update address using web form in my case?

Thanks
Dipika

bian07

May 19, 2017
does anyone know how to add a column to the tracker? might be nice to track the "ecas says received" like it was added for march inland

Jonski

Dec 16, 2019
I just checked as well and it's logged there as received. I'm a June 2020 applicant, they received it on June 2nd
I'm a May applicant submitted inland app May 5 and delivered May 8. I tried using ECAS but i can't find it. What info did you guys use to check your app on ECAS?