+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hello,
I've been looking through the threads, but I could not find one for the inland sponsorship for may 2020, does anyone know if one has been made yet?
thanks in advance!

Reactions: Eveslm

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello am gathering my inland spousal pr application but have some qns about the app my dependant child ( adopted) is in my home country uganda
1. On the generic form where they ask if will your dependant child company the principal applicant to canada me ( The principal applicant am already in canada so do I say yes, and if so does my dependant child get the pr visa when I get my pr approved

2. Do I have to include my Canadian husband as my depedant,
3 on the relationship information and sponsorship declaration part c, 3
Are you living together if yes how long have you cohabited ( living together) ? Give the Period (s) you have been living together after your conjugal relationship started?
Do I have to mention even the times my husband came visiting me in my home country try or I should mention the period I moved in with him in canada

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hello am gathering my inland spousal pr application but have some qns about the app my dependant child ( adopted) is in my home country uganda
1. On the generic form where they ask if will your dependant child company the principal applicant to canada me ( The principal applicant am already in canada so do I say yes, and if so does my dependant child get the pr visa when I get my pr approved

2. Do I have to include my Canadian husband as my depedant,
3 on the relationship information and sponsorship declaration part c, 3
Are you living together if yes how long have you cohabited ( living together) ? Give the Period (s) you have been living together after your conjugal relationship started?
Do I have to mention even the times my husband came visiting me in my home country try or I should mention the period I moved in with him in canada
I'm not sure about the first question, I don't have children so I didn't have to worry about that in my application sorry.

2. no, your husband is already canadian, so he is not a dependant.
3. it's the period since you moved in, visits do not count as far as i know.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If you have a dependent child and you want to include them in the application. Then you should answer yes. Even though you are already in Canada, you are not a landed immigrant and will have to land as an immigrant once the application is approved (With your accompanying dependent child). If you answer no then they will be treated as unaccompanying dependent and will not become a PR with you.

ruo5

May 25, 2020
does anyone know if you need to fill out the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] when applying for the open work permit?
thank you