+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
I just called IRCC and gave them the temp. application number and they couldn't give me any information about if the completeness check was done or not. Said my file number is a temporary one and hasn't been assigned to an officer as yet. My application was received June 2nd

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
oh wao is really disapointing how we start a process and there is a lack of information on the stage, we as Canadian need to improve the immigration applications management system.

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
I submitted on June 12th. I finally got my first sort of response from Mississauga cic.on Dec 2 They sent me an EMail requesting my biometrics fee, and it included my application number (without the X.) I responded and paid next day.

I still had trouble linking it to my account even with the app number, but I'll take this communication as a good sign and try to relax. Im just desperate to work again; really not used to this sort of life.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted on June 12th. I finally got my first sort of response from Mississauga cic.on Dec 2 They sent me an EMail requesting my biometrics fee, and it included my application number (without the X.) I responded and paid next day.

I still had trouble linking it to my account even with the app number, but I'll take this communication as a good sign and try to relax. Im just desperate to work again; really not used to this sort of life.
Wait for 24 hours and then try linking file. Also check status here
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
it will work.

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020

Thats a Great news!!! but you will be able to link the app when they send you the AOR2 ( acknowledge of receipt) in that letter there are indication how to link to your account , I applied iii July and I received the Biometric letter in sep14 ( but it was a reminder but I had already paid the Biometric), then in sept 28 I received another communication with the AOR1 with the XF temporary application number . I am still waiting for AOR2

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
Thats a Great news!!! but you will be able to link the app when they send you the AOR2 ( acknowledge of receipt) in that letter there are indication how to link to your account , I applied iii July and I received the Biometric letter in sep14 ( but it was a reminder but I had already paid the Biometric), then in sept 28 I received another communication with the AOR1 with the XF temporary application number . I am still waiting for AOR2
when I received the Biometric reminder letter couple of week before AOR1 , it also had an application number without the X, and I though well I have an application number and then 2 weeks later I got the temporary number , it is very likely that the application number will be the same without the X but until actually an officer has been assign and you application is in your system , you will not be allowed to link to your account. I am just wondering if they send the Work permit to Edmonton or if is issued in Mississauga as well?

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone knows if the work permit is issued by CPC Mississauga or if they send to the processing centre in Edmonton, and if they send it there , when do they send it , right after the applications is received or after the application is approved in principle( sponsorship approval ?

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
I see that some of the April applicants got OWP approved.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply
Hi Sandy, if you're missing postal codes or country names for North America I highly suggest you send the webform. However, if it's outside of North America, you should be fine without sending one. I made a post earlier about this

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi Sandy, if you're missing postal codes or country names for North America I highly suggest you send the webform. However, if it's outside of North America, you should be fine without sending one. I made a post earlier about this
Hey thanks
Yes i was America and Canada postal code.
I already send it.
I am September applicant inland

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Someone from august got their OWP today. I really don’t get how that is fair. No one from June is getting theirs yet and people have been waiting months. Why should someone who hasn’t been waiting as long get theirs and they applied 2 months after us.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Someone from august got their OWP today. I really don’t get how that is fair. No one from June is getting theirs yet and people have been waiting months. Why should someone who hasn’t been waiting as long get theirs and they applied 2 months after us.
not good.

have you linked your OWP?