+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I am a July applicant as well, I would like to know if you meant that July files completeness check is done
Ya I was told that "applications completeness check is completed up to July". I think this mean July is also included but no sure.. I didn't ask that if he meant July also. I m June first week so it didn't come to my mine to ask that And also he was saying after completeness check they will distribute applications to processing officers and then they will start processing according to in an order of applications were received and they have started initial processing up to April 26, which means processing officers have started seeing applications.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Someone in a Facebook group I’m in applied June inland and their application was returned today. Another on Friday.

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Someone in a Facebook group I’m in applied June inland and their application was returned today. Another on Friday.
oh that's crazy , after waiting six months and the application gets returned. There may be some serious issues that they can't process like signature missing in sponsorship application or something else otherwise people who have missing signatures on their work permit only, got it only returned.

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I am a July applicant as well, I would like to know if you meant that July files completeness check is done
I didn't ask if he meant whole July or started July, because i'm a June first week applicant, but I assume they have started July or completed July.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
oh that's crazy , after waiting six months and the application gets returned. There may be some serious issues that they can't process like signature missing in sponsorship application or something else otherwise people who have missing signatures on their work permit only, got it only returned.
It was due to missing postal codes.

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
I didn't ask if he meant whole July or started July, because i'm a June first week applicant, but I assume they have started July or completed July.
thank you , I am July applicant and just a bit nervous I don't want my application to be returned , even though I made a full photocopy of the whole package and so far I have everything ok but with immigration we never know, it is very important to go through the file many times to make sure is complete and all support documents are provided