+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
I just received the biometric fee reminder letter, application was received by them on June 2nd. My partner and I also called on Monday 28th September and were given the prospective file number which matches back to the number on the biometrics fee reminder email.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just received the biometric fee reminder letter, application was received by them on June 2nd. My partner and I also called on Monday 28th September and were given the prospective file number which matches back to the number on the biometrics fee reminder email.
i received my biometrics fee reminder around september 10th. Sent the fee receipt but still no temporary AOR.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Do you know why it got returned?

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
My inland sponsorship application was received on June 11, but i haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone received AOR for who submitted their application on June 11?

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I also received the AOR on, Sept 25th!

But can someone please explain the difference between a temporary AOR and a real one? How long does it usually take to receive the real one after getting the temporary one?
Temporary AOR is that IRCC received your application, and that you can track your application on IRCC website, it says that your application is been received. And the real AOR is that you will received in mail saying that they are processing your application, it comes with an application number also.

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Got biometric reminder today as well.
Are you sure you received your biometric? How come they jumped into June, They have reached processing unto march only. They are just opened and they had not seen any application after march. You must be lucky if so.

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Are you sure you received your biometric? How come they jumped into June, They have reached processing unto march only. They are just opened and they had not seen any application after march. You must be lucky if so. Are you inland or outland?

jcedsc17

Oct 30, 2020
Hi all! We applied in June, common law inland sponsorship. My partner is from Australia. Very happy to find this group today! I'm reading through the spreadsheet-- what are the rules to the spreadsheet, do I add us in, or is there a moderator who adds us?

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Hi all! We applied in June, common law inland sponsorship. My partner is from Australia. Very happy to find this group today! I'm reading through the spreadsheet-- what are the rules to the spreadsheet, do I add us in, or is there a moderator who adds us?
You can just add by yourself.