29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Any updates?

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Also June Inland. Still no AoR, confirmation or even temp number. Still get fears that it gets lost in this rush. Fun stuff.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Also June Inland. Still no AoR, confirmation or even temp number. Still get fears that it gets lost in this rush. Fun stuff.
I got my temporary AOR today in the mail. It was addressed in my sponsors name.

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Ya hard to understand why they are speeding outland apps so fast
I guess for reunification. I was also wondering if because they are being processed in Nova Scotia where COVID cases are less than Mississauga that they have a higher office capacity. This is really starting to wear me down, considering just moving back to my home country so that my spouse can work again and have some semblance of normalcy

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Hello,

Did anyone added their file with ECAS or CGKey? Please let me know how you added, I tried with UCI (visitor visa), I was not able to.

please help!!!

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,

Did anyone added their file with ECAS or CGKey? Please let me know how you added, I tried with UCI (visitor visa), I was not able to.

please help!!!
I tried using it all. My sponsors name my uci temporary AOR number nothing is working for me.

Reactions: Sush87

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I tried using it all. My sponsors name my uci temporary AOR number nothing is working for me.
Nope, nothing worked for me either. Called them and they said they are working on April files now, and application completeness checks are done up to July applicants. We will be able to add files when we get actual AOR. Hopefully we get to hear something within this month or next. tired of waiting.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Nope, nothing worked for me either. Called them and they said they are working on April files now, and application completeness checks are done up to July applicants. We will be able to add files when we get actual AOR. Hopefully we get to hear something within this month or next. tired of waiting.
really good to know that completeness check is over for us. Now it is waiting game.

canadabrit15

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know if a completeness check means that they won’t send the application back?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone know if a completeness check means that they won’t send the application back?
Yes it basically means they are checking the app for all the required documents and signed forms etc. if it’s complete it will be placed in queue for processing if it’s incomplete it will be returned to you along with the OWP application.

Reactions: canadabrit15

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello July applicant here, when they said done up to july applicants, does it include july? Been biting my nails hoping our application is considered complete. Thanks.

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
I am a July applicant as well, I would like to know if you meant that July files completeness check is done