+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi Everyone! I have a feeling that the most delays are happing specifically with BC PNP. I am wondering how many of us are waiting for over 9 months with BC PNP. I am BCPNP and waiting for almost 10 months now? Is there anybody in the same situation? I have a feeling that BCPNP is taking the longest time among other Inland PNPs. What are your thoughts on this?

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi Everyone! I have a feeling that the most delays are happing specifically with BC PNP. I am wondering how many of us are waiting for over 9 months with BC PNP. I am BCPNP and waiting for almost 10 months now? Is there anybody in the same situation? I have a feeling that BCPNP is taking the longest time among other Inland PNPs. What are your thoughts on this?
Im BC pnp too waiting for 9 months
Do you know what your visa office is?

TheMLExpert

Mar 8, 2022
Hey! I want to apply for BC PNP Tech. Do you have any idea that if this is the case with OUTLAND applicants to? Do you think EE is faster than SI?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
I'm not sure about that. There are just so few data points to come to any conclusions. I'm BCPNP with an AOR in July 2021 and I *think* my application is just waiting to be finalized, but who knows when that will happen. Last I checked I was at Sydney. It does seem that where your file is has some bearing on how quickly your applications go, but still, there aren't that many people on this forum/posting their info to immitracker to represent a big enough sample size.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hey! I want to apply for BC PNP Tech. Do you have any idea that if this is the case with OUTLAND applicants to? Do you think EE is faster than SI?
Hi this is with inland! Outland even longer! Among EE the most unfair treatment you get from IRCC is when you are PNP. I am sure FSWs are also stuck, but that will change soon. Based on my personal observation the most unfair treatment you get especially when you are BCPNP.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I'm not sure about that. There are just so few data points to come to any conclusions. I'm BCPNP with an AOR in July 2021 and I *think* my application is just waiting to be finalized, but who knows when that will happen. Last I checked I was at Sydney. It does seem that where your file is has some bearing on how quickly your applications go, but still, there aren't that many people on this forum/posting their info to immitracker to represent a big enough sample size.
I checked immitrack almost 75% of applicants who are waiting for over 300 days are BCPNP. It can not be a coincidence! Ontario PNP accepts more applicants yet there are not as many applicants as BCPNP. I think your province also matters how fast your documents are processed!

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
17 months still waiting

Farkas-89

Mar 10, 2022
Hello, I just wanted to share my timeline, I hope it can encourage some people here:

BC PNP - Express Entry (Inland) with 1 dependent
AOR- October 25-2021
Medical passed- December 03-2021
Biometrics- Not applicable; already submitted
GU- March 10-2022
Portal e-mail (PR confirmation)- March 10-2022

Seems like PNP-EE (inland) is being processed relatively fast (4.5 mo until confirmation in my case)
How much time does it take from PR confirmation to PR card?

parthiban90

Feb 16, 2020
Hello, I just wanted to share my timeline, I hope it can encourage some people here:

BC PNP - Express Entry (Inland) with 1 dependent
AOR- October 25-2021
Medical passed- December 03-2021
Biometrics- Not applicable; already submitted
GU- March 10-2022

Seems like PNP-EE (inland) is being processed relatively fast (4.5 mo until confirmation in my case)
How much time does it take from PR confirmation to PR card?
Congratulations! What is your ITA date ? Very positive to see PNP Inlanders getting PPR.

Coz most of the approvals in the past few days with AORs between August'21 and November'21 were outlanders.

Farkas-89

Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations! What is your ITA date ? Very positive to see PNP Inlanders getting PPR.

Coz most of the approvals in the past few days with AORs between August'21 and November'21 were outlanders.
Yes, inland application

ITA- September 29-2021
AOR- October 25-2021
Credentials e-mail (PR portal)- March 10-2022

Thanks, will keep everyone posted as it goes

Reactions: parthiban90