+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
If your meds are still valid you can inform IRCC of the same by webform.

As regards the address, did you change your address and if you did, did you make sure that you only do it for your self and not the dependents since they are not in Canada.
@legalfalcon Thanks for your reply . I did call IRCC yesterday. The agent said he can see my valid medicals in the system expiring in July 2022. He said you don't need to do it. He said the system might have generated my remedical request automatically along with my family. But I am wondering how about the remedical form then, where they generated new IME number for me.
Also, last year I was india for 5 months. Can it be the reason by any chance for the remed request? TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your reply . I did call IRCC yesterday. The agent said he can see my valid medicals in the system expiring in July 2022. He said you don't need to do it. He said the system might have generated my remedical request automatically along with my family. But I am wondering how about the remedical form then, where they generated new IME number for me.
Also, last year I was india for 5 months. Can it be the reason by any chance for the remed request? TIA
Call centre agents can not give advice on your application and neither is it written. IF you received a written request, then you should comply.

Reactions: Nkrana

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Anyone with updates? It's been so quiet here recently.
It seems IRCC is dedicating their efforts to process the outland applications - It's frustrating!
Every time they change the course flow, a new priority arises, and IRCC simply stops processing the PNP inland applications.
Why can't they maintain things moving in parallel?
Why CEC applications are still happening in less than 3 months?

There is no processing order - It's a real mess!
I'm tired of waiting and not seeing updates in my application since Feb 10, 2021!
It's been almost 400 days waiting for a miracle!

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
It seems IRCC is dedicating their efforts to process the outland applications - It's frustrating!
Every time they change the course flow, a new priority arises, and IRCC simply stops processing the PNP inland applications.

I'm tired of waiting and not seeing updates in my application since Feb 10, 2021!
I would not blame Outland some of them are waiting since 2019. The backlog is all because of CEC inland applications.

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I would not blame Outland some of them are waiting since 2019. The backlog is all because of CEC inland applications.
I know and don't blame the Outland applicants (we are all on the same boat)!
The IRCC is the one who has put all of us on this long, unjust and surreal wait.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020

I have been waiting since Feb 2020. I guess even miracle doesn’t work with IRCC:rolleyes::mad:

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
This is insane!
I'd say, It's absurd and a lack of respect for us!

Seeing some PR applications approved in less than 90 days with no ordinary justification - Shouldn't IRCC process the applications based on their order of submission?
Why do they pick and progress with applications submitted last and don't consider those who applied first?
It can be a strategy for IRCC, but honestly, I simply don't understand - Conventionally speaking, the "first-in, first-out rule" seems more straightforward and fair, isn't it?

Additionally, IRCC is constantly saying that covid and other excuses are also impacting and delaying the overall PR processing, right? (tired of all those excuses!)

My sincere apologies if my words sounded heavy, but I feel extremely pissed off with the whole immigration process, terribly managed, organized and costly.
It's just not fair, everyone has paid a lot and still pays for this irresponsible and ineffective situation that IRCC created and put us in.
There are many lives involved in waiting for the PR approval to move forward with their plans, but we don't see the government acting or being transparent in any circumstances.

That's my two cents, guys - Wishing you All good luck with the PR approval.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I'd say, It's absurd and a lack of respect for us!

Seeing some PR applications approved in less than 90 days with no ordinary justification - Shouldn't IRCC process the applications based on their order of submission?
Why do they pick and progress with applications submitted last and don't consider those who applied first?
It can be a strategy for IRCC, but honestly, I simply don't understand - Conventionally speaking, the "first-in, first-out rule" seems more straightforward and fair, isn't it?

Additionally, IRCC is constantly saying that covid and other excuses are also impacting and delaying the overall PR processing, right? (tired of all those excuses!)

My sincere apologies if my words sounded heavy, but I feel extremely pissed off with the whole immigration process, terribly managed, organized and costly.
It's just not fair, everyone has paid a lot and still pays for this irresponsible and ineffective situation that IRCC created and put us in.
There are many lives involved in waiting for the PR approval to move forward with their plans, but we don't see the government acting or being transparent in any circumstances.

That's my two cents, guys - Wishing you All good luck with the PR approval.
Hi William! I know you are tired of waiting we are all fed up with this limbo! Just be patient! I think once we enter February a lot of things should change. I do not think they can hide or run away from this mess that IRCC created. They are cornered! If they do not do anything I think the whole Canadian immigration dream loses credibility. I know a lot of people are giving up on Canada, just that it stopped processing applications. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that not all PNP delays are due to IRCC. I think provinces might have some kind of threshold of the annual intake of people based on NOC. They issue more ITAs just to get the money out of applicants the rest is let them locked into the waiting bench. I know this is one of the most unfair treatments you can ever imagine. They call the system express entry and you have to wait on average 10-12 months to get PR. However, they will have to clean up some of the backlogs. Because, now average wait times for PNP inland could increase 16-18 months, which actually much longer times than prior to Express Entry. This is a total failure!!! I really hope that this saga end soon and we get back to reasonable processing times soon. They have no other options than fixing this they can not forever ride this COVID excuse horse. The horse is dead! :)

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I know guys we all are in same boat and feel so helpless. I’m inland application and still waiting since October 2020. But with the new announce made today by immigration minister, I guess we all can hope for good news in first half of this year. They are putting $85 million towards clearing out backlog applications, they have paused fsw and cec draws, hired few hundred of new employees. So guys fingers crossed, be positive and wait little more like we are doing. I know wait is deadly, iv been through this I almost went into depression but now I think nothing is gonna help all we can do is wait patiently. Thnks guys.

Reactions: williammarzoque

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Anyone here got remed request, how long it takes after submitting medical again. Does anyone have any idea. Please reply Thnks.

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Online PNP inland applicant with 4 inland dep.
eAOR ................................................June 30, 2021
MEP, UCI and BIO updated....... Sep 14, 2021
no updates...

Got connected today by phone
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Background: in progress
Medicals: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: not started
Primary visa office: Montreal

What do you think guys???
Thank you

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Online PNP inland applicant with 4 inland dep.
eAOR ................................................June 30, 2021
MEP, UCI and BIO updated....... Sep 14, 2021
no updates...

Got connected today by phone
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Background: in progress
Medicals: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: not started
Primary visa office: Montreal

What do you think guys???
Thank you
I think it sucks big time. We have the same status, same office, good luck.

Reactions: Zdravko_SRB