+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
WoW, that's totally insane! Are there any major issues or problems with your application? Do you have any dependents who are outside? Did you get any notes? Is your application PNP Inland Express Entry?
Yes, it's insanely slow! I requested a GCMS note in October 2021, and it seems like my application is stuck at biometric verification request to the US. I passed the eligibility within 3 months. I don't know what's going on. I showed my GCMS to an immigration lawyer, and he told me that my application looked fine. I applied PR through BC PNP, no dependents.

KitKhan

Aug 27, 2019
Yes, it's insanely slow! I requested a GCMS note in October 2021, and it seems like my application is stuck at biometric verification request to the US. I passed the eligibility within 3 months. I don't know what's going on. I showed my GCMS to an immigration lawyer, and he told me that my application looked fine. I applied PR through BC PNP, no dependents.

BC PNP with updates in signatures...

Oh!Cannyland

May 16, 2021
@legalfalcon Please I need your input on this. I applied for PR via BCPNP since Nov 7 2020. No update from CIC. In May 2021 my wife also applied via CEC as the principal applicant. Today my wife got a request letter to send an updated travel document (Passport) and a utility bill or residential agreement lease within 30 days. Now my issue is that we have applied for the renewal of the passports but yet to receive it. My wife passport/work permit expires on 23rd of Feb 2022 and mine expires in April 20th 2022. Note we are all Inland. My question is what happens if we do not receive the passports before 23rd of Feb 2022? Will CIC reject our application? Can I send a letter of explanation informing them about the renewal of the passports? and attach the utility bills and residential lease agreement.
Thanks for your prompt response.

GreatWall

Aug 4, 2021
Called agent today- AOR April 20, 2021
Meds and bio- passed Aug 16, 2021
Criminality in progress
Eligibility- not started
Security - Not started
info sharing- not started

Primary VO - Sydney
Secondary VO - Montreal - transferred Jan 2022

Anyone with copr or GU from Montreal recently?

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@legalfalcon Please I need your input on this. I applied for PR via BCPNP since Nov 7 2020. No update from CIC. In May 2021 my wife also applied via CEC as the principal applicant. Today my wife got a request letter to send an updated travel document (Passport) and a utility bill or residential agreement lease within 30 days. Now my issue is that we have applied for the renewal of the passports but yet to receive it. My wife passport/work permit expires on 23rd of Feb 2022 and mine expires in April 20th 2022. Note we are all Inland. My question is what happens if we do not receive the passports before 23rd of Feb 2022? Will CIC reject our application? Can I send a letter of explanation informing them about the renewal of the passports? and attach the utility bills and residential lease agreement.
Hi There! A friend of mine had a similar issue. In fact, he could not provide an extended passport for around 6 months. He provided an explanation letter stating that his passport extension is being delayed due to COVID. IRCC accepted an explanation and eventually he received his PR once he provided an extended passport. Do not worry too much most likely your's will be a bit delayed, but you will not have any rejections. Provide all what they have requested and gave an explanation that you are in the process of receiving your new travel document. This would be my strategy!

Oh!Cannyland

May 16, 2021
Hi There! A friend of mine had a similar issue. In fact, he could not provide an extended passport for around 6 months. He provided an explanation letter stating that his passport extension is being delayed due to COVID. IRCC accepted an explanation and eventually he received his PR once he provided an extended passport. Do not worry too much most likely your's will be a bit delayed, but you will not have any rejections. Provide all what they have requested and gave an explanation that you are in the process of receiving your new travel document. This would be my strategy!
Ok. Thanks for your respons. Was your friend an Inland applicant?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

If you are unable to meet the deadline, you can send a web form and seek an extension.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, I have been asked for remedical for myself(inland) and my dependents (outland). We have passed our medicals in July 2020 and they were extended later till July 2022. Being inland, should I do the medicals again as asked? Also on all the medical forms, the address is Canadian. Should not it be different for my dependents? Thanks

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I have been asked for remedical for myself(inland) and my dependents (outland). We have passed our medicals in July 2020 and they were extended later till July 2022. Being inland, should I do the medicals again as asked? Also on all the medical forms, the address is Canadian. Should not it be different for my dependents? Thanks
If your meds are still valid you can inform IRCC of the same by webform.

As regards the address, did you change your address and if you did, did you make sure that you only do it for your self and not the dependents since they are not in Canada.

Reactions: Nkrana

karthik_in_Canada

Nov 25, 2021
Hi guys,
I am an inland PNP candidate waiting for my ITA. While uploading documents after ITA, can I use my upfront medical exam taken for study permit in 2019 now as part of my PR application based on the exemption for in-canada applicants?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi guys,
I am an inland PNP candidate waiting for my ITA. While uploading documents after ITA, can I use my upfront CD medical exam taken for study permit in 2019 now as part of my PR application based on the exemption for in-canada applicants?
As far as I know, medicals are only valid for 12 months, so you may want to schedule another upfront exam while you're waiting for your ITA. SORRY I just read the updated policy. I think that should work.

Last edited: