+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Called IRCC hoping to get an updated status. The agent was super nice and chatted freely and guided me to check online account to see current status of my application and happily refused to let me know what stage my application is at. When I told him the online account doesn’t have any update except biomatric updated last year he just kept quiet out of respect for IRCC’s extraordinary efficient working and state of the art digital technology being used by IRCC. Such a nice soul.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Called IRCC hoping to get an updated status. The agent was super nice and chatted freely and guided me to check online account to see current status of my application and happily refused to let me know what stage my application is at. When I told him the online account doesn’t have any update except biomatric updated last year he just kept quiet out of respect for IRCC’s extraordinary efficient working and state of the art digital technology being used by IRCC. Such a nice soul.
I can understand this frustrating situation. Been through it many times. Don't know how to keep the hope.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi,
I'm ordering GCMS notes me as principal applicant and my spouse as dependent and i Don't have Representative, do i still have to fill in the first section "Designated Representative’s Information" in the form (imm5744) and put my information instead ?

Thank you