+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi all,

I saw a ghost update on my portal when I logged in “application/profile updated” but nothing changed or updated in the profile. Any guesses what it could be. Should I keep any hopes or it could be just a system glitch.

please advise guys, it’s gonna be 2 years wait in Feb 2022
I think they might have started working on your file again. All the best!!

Reactions: Twinklestar06

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,

I saw a ghost update on my portal when I logged in “application/profile updated” but nothing changed or updated in the profile. Any guesses what it could be. Should I keep any hopes or it could be just a system glitch.

please advise guys, it’s gonna be 2 years wait in Feb 2022
It is being approved. You will get an email within 1,2 weeks I think.

i got 2 updates on the same day, just one day before the portal email came.I thought it was a glitch because it could not be 2 GUs in one day. But it was real GUs. Given that they are trying to clear the backlog, it is not a glitch.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
It is being approved. You will get an email within 1,2 weeks I think.

i got 2 updates on the same day, just one day before the portal email came.I thought it was a glitch because it could not be 2 GUs in one day. But it was real GUs. Given that they are trying to clear the backlog, it is not a glitch.
I am literally praying in the hope of getting the golden email soon. Please keep me in the prayers.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I wish you receive the approval soon!
Please keep us updated.

Anyone else got any updates?
Is there anything moving in your file? I keep coming back here just to encourage you guys. I was in silence with tiredness and hopelessness for few months before I got approved, I felt what you are feeling. I really want to see all of us getting good news soonest.

Reactions: Nkrana

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Is there anything moving in your file? I keep coming back here just to encourage you guys. I was in silence with tiredness and hopelessness for few months before I got approved, I felt what you are feeling. I really want to see all of us getting good news soonest.
Really appreciate it. Sometimes you just need some positive vibes in your life, really appreciate your time and kind words. There are not many people who understands somebody’s situation.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Nothing. Also got no news since last notes half year ago. I am waiting for new notes almost 3 months now

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Update. My medical exam status just turned into you don’t need a medical exam.

I just wonder if there is any pattern or possibility seeing here on forum after this? Maybe someone will finally work on the application after they gonna decide to extend medical?
Or they simply will extend the medical and nothing more will be done again?

Reactions: Twinklestar06

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Update. My medical exam status just turned into you don’t need a medical exam.

I just wonder if there is any pattern or possibility seeing here on forum after this? Maybe someone will finally work on the application after they gonna decide to extend medical?
Or they simply will extend the medical and nothing more will be done again?
It’s a good sign, I guess they have started working on your file.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It’s a good sign, I guess they have started working on your file.
No. It changes automatically on the day your Medical expired.
Nobody touches it for it.

But, for the medical extension they do it manually. So I just wonder when someone extends my medical are they also gonna perform any other things?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
No. It changes automatically on the day your Medical expired.
Nobody touches it for it.

But, for the medical extension they do it manually. So I just wonder when someone extends my medical are they also gonna perform any other things?
I understand now. Even with me my medicals got extended in march 2021(expired in Jan 2021) but nothing got updated on the portal, I checked my GCMS and came to know. Now, this is the first time it got updated that my medicals have passed in October 2021 and this time my file was touched by an officer.
In your case as well they will send it to the medical expert who assess and extend medicals for a year or request for new meds(very low chances though). It totally depends on the officer I guess if they will finalize the file from there or let us suffer more.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I understand now. Even with me my medicals got extended in march 2021(expired in Jan 2021) but nothing got updated on the portal, I checked my GCMS and came to know. Now, this is the first time it got updated that my medicals have passed in October 2021 and this time my file was touched by an officer.
In your case as well they will send it to the medical expert who assess and extend medicals for a year or request for new meds(very low chances though). It totally depends on the officer I guess if they will finalize the file from there or let us suffer more.
Was anything done according to your notes after they extended your medical?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
This gives me hope. Right after medical extension-portal email. I want to believe they look the the application when they extend the medical…

Oct 6, 2021
Add bookmark
#2,787
Nova Scotia PNP EE
AOR 22 Sep 2020
Medical Passed OCT 2020
Biometric Dec 2020
-----
Medical Expired 14 Sep 2021
Medical Passed again (Extended) 24 Sep 2021

Portal Email 28 Sep 2021
Portal Credentials 29 Sep 2021