+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

simplybaba

Jan 11, 2012
Finally got the portal email.
Here is the timeline: June end (PNP invitation) -> ITA (end of July) -> AOR (end of July) -> Medical approved (Oct 21) -> Request of US FBI clearance (Oct 30) -> 2 Ghost updates (Nov 25th) -> Portal email today (Nov 27)

Reactions: upon

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
hi guys, got portal email on Nov 23. I got a procedural fairness letter to submit resettlement plan on Nov 18. I submitted it 3 days later on Sunday. Then 2 GUs on Monday. Tuesday, in the middle of nowhere, portal email came. I was so surprised because the ADR (RCMP certificate) I submitted in July 2020 was always been in "being uploaded" status. On Monday it changed to NA. When I saw the GU and ADR changed to NA, I thought they accepted my plan and started security because my eligibility is being RR for more than a year. I expected it to take another weeks or a month to concluded. Luckily, it was done so quick. I have not yet received eCOPR though --> still panic after a long long long time waiting for the application to be processed.

That said, they are trying to reduce backlog to PNPs. I think anyone who has med extended updated in the gckey account will get a result soon.

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
hi guys, got portal email on Nov 23. I got a procedural fairness letter to submit resettlement plan on Nov 18. I submitted it 3 days later on Sunday. Then 2 GUs on Monday. Tuesday, in the middle of nowhere, portal email came. I was so surprised because the ADR (RCMP certificate) I submitted in July 2020 was always been in "being uploaded" status. On Monday it changed to NA. When I saw the GU and ADR changed to NA, I thought they accepted my plan and started security because my eligibility is being RR for more than a year. I expected it to take another weeks or a month to concluded. Luckily, it was done so quick. I have not yet received eCOPR though --> still panic after a long long long time waiting for the application to be processed.

That said, they are trying to reduce backlog to PNPs. I think anyone who has med extended updated in the gckey account will get a result soon.
Congratulations. How did you submit the PFL?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah but I am waiting for a month or 2 as an IRCC agent told me that officer is working on the eligibility and background check
I remembered you said your file was transferred to Niagra Falls VO. When I got the procedural fairness letter was sent from that VO too. So in my case in which my app was approved, I think it will be your turn very soon.

Reactions: Twinklestar06

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

Congrats!! What is resettlement plan?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Congrats!! What is resettlement plan?
I am living in a different province so they want to know my settlement plan in the province that nominated me. I checked around this forum and people in the same situation got the same request which is fair I think.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I am living in a different province so they want to know my settlement plan in the province that nominated me. I checked around this forum and people in the same situation got the same request which is fair I think.
Make sense!
I am so happy for you. Minus one person here is suffering :)

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Make sense!
I am so happy for you. Minus one person here is suffering :)
Thank you.

What I am trying to tell you guys here is that they are working and things may swift unexpectedly. In Sept, I got my GCMS and the only change related to medical which expired in May and then was sent for re-evluation in July and got approved. Nothing else. People with ADR noticed the change in the status from being uploaded to being reviewed and then NA. It is not my case. That is why when the portal email came, it made me more surprised that happy (I would be happier if it happened before Sep given my personal circumstances). Anyway, the wait now is for eCoPR and cards, but less frustrated than before. I hope you guys get updated soon. Considering my case, I think other applications are moving too.

Reactions: culkid

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey everyone any bc pnp inland or any other pnp express entry October 2020 still waiting ? Or it’s just me left. It’s crazy, feel so helpless in front of immigration ryt now.

• Sad
Reactions: Nkrana and upon