+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Omg really I dunno what is IRCC upto ryt now
Thanks to our sooo capable PM, he needs to understand that changing immigration minister would not help until and unless major improvements would be done and IRCC needs to understands the sorting system based on the date. In a very simple language and a really easy method to understand, there is no rocket science but IRCC is not capable enough or doesn’t want to understand.

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
In my GCMS notes, my primary office is Niagara Falls, while my secondary is Etobiboke.

Does anyone know which one is responsible for what?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
In my GCMS notes, my primary office is Niagara Falls, while my secondary is Etobiboke.

Does anyone know which one is responsible for what?

Thank you.
Even my current office is Niagara Falls as my file has been transferred from Etobicoke to NF. Glad to know that I am not the only one who has NF office.
what’s your AOR plz? Did you get any update so far, also do you know if your eligibility has been passed yet. Thnx

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
Even my current office is Niagara Falls as my file has been transferred from Etobicoke to NF. Glad to know that I am not the only one who has NF office.
what’s your AOR plz? Did you get any update so far, also do you know if your eligibility has been passed yet. Thnx
Hi. My AOR is March 2021 and my Eligibility is recommended pass.

Reactions: Twinklestar06

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Order notes end of September.
Still nothing. Anyone in the same boat?
Did you order from CBSA or IRCC? I ordered mine on September 20th and heard back from CBSA around the 30 day mark that they will need 80 days to get back. Waiting to hear back mid-December.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I applied Jun 22 and got them July 26. Then I applied again Aug 30 and got them Sep 28. I applied Oct 1 and did not get anything yet... well hopefully they reassigned some ATIP officers to process applications instead.
But whose files that's the question? As many from q1 and Q2 of 2020 like me are lingering around. IRCC should have an order of processing and the transparency.