+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I am ordering GCMS every month, and taking update from MP every month. Same status from last 14 months. Eligibility and Security Not Started. Criminality in process. No matter how much updates I get, the status remains the same. Wondering if this will even going to change!
how long does it take to get a reply from mp? I contacted my mp almost 2 weeks ago no reply.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
how long does it take to get a reply from mp? I contacted my mp almost 2 weeks ago no reply.
My MP is very active, the promised me for a monthly follow up, and just before every month I sent them an email and they get back to me within a week. Seems like this will happen for lifetime. Its a life long journey, follow up with MP, order notes, webforms, reach out to media.

• Sad
Reactions: upon

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Anyone able to get any update on the file? Anyone got GCMS? Called and got reply?
I have just received my first GCMS note via email. I applied for it on October 7th.
I have applied PR through BC PNP (EEBC-International Post-Gradate) on March 30th, 2020. The GCMS note I've got today says
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed-Expired
Info Sharing: In Progress

The latest update on my file was made July 30, 2020. I wonder what they have been doing over the past 1+ year.
Is it a bad news that the latest update was made by Centralized Intake Office?

Last edited:

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I have just received my first GMCS note via email. I applied for it on October 7th.
I have applied PR through BC PNP (EEBC-International Post-Gradate) on March 30th, 2020. The GCMS note I've got today says
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed-Expired
Info Sharing: In Progress

The latest update on my file was made July 30, 2020. I wonder what they have been doing over the past 1+ year.
Is it a bad news that the latest update was made by Centralized Intake Office?
I am also BC PNP (EEBC-International Post-Gradate) who spent 5 years of life and 40k Canadian Dollars on education and now getting screwed with the immigration system. How are you managing the stress caused for so long. When was the changes made after July 30. 2020. Did someone worked on your file recently?

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
I am also BC PNP (EEBC-International Post-Gradate) who spent 5 years of life and 40k Canadian Dollars on education and now getting screwed with the immigration system. How are you managing the stress caused for so long. When was the changes made after July 30. 2020. Did someone worked on your file recently?
I am sorry to hear that you are going through the same stress. I feel this PNP program is totally useless. We pay extra money and get the slowest processing time of all. In my GCMS note, the most recent update was made on July 30, 2020 regarding Biometric -FCC. Not sure what FCC means. When did you submit your PR application?

Last edited:

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I am sorry to hear that you are going through the same stress. I feel this PNP program is totally useless. We pay extra money and get the slowest processing time of all. In my GMCS note, the most recent update was made on July 30, 2020 regarding Biometric -FCC. Not sure what FCC means. When did you submit your PR application?
Submitted PNP on April 2020, AOR August 2020

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Submitted PNP on April 2020, AOR August 2020
Thanks. I think I am 5 months ahead of you in terms of PNP approval and AOR although I don't think it necessarily means that I am ahead of you in the PR review process. Let's keep each other updated if there is any good news :)

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I can feel you. I spent almost 4 years, 40k on studies and 60k brought here while moving, all spent. Went through f.. ng BCPNP in feb 2020. Pnp based PR application under process since Nov 2020, CER under progress since June 2021 and meanwhile seeing all classmates getting PR in 2-4 months who were bw 300-400 CRS. I am almost done with Canadian immigration. Will make final decision to quit next month as I can’t afford to go completely insane for this fuck..d up system.

• Sad
Reactions: Twee and upon

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Reading the GCMS note carefully again, I feel like I should blame the biometric agent in the US not the Canadian Immigration.

Type: Biometric - FCC Detail
Partner: USA
Validity date: blank
Due Date: 2020/07/31

Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity Date: 2020/10/28

This is the most recent update on my application. It seems like the biometric assessment got stuck at the US. I don't know why that is. Is anyone in a similar situation?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Reading the GCMS note carefully again, I feel like I should blame the biometric agent in the US not the Canadian Immigration.

Type: Biometric - FCC Detail
Validity date: blank

Type: Biometric - FCC
Validity Date: 2020/10/28

This is the most recent update on my application. It seems like the biometric assessment got stuck at the US. I don't know why that is. Is anyone in a similar situation?
I think the Biometric sharing was Complete but not reviewed by IRCC yet.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
No. This maneuver is done for making the average processing time looks better.
Approving one for 4 months and other for 20 months makes average processing time 1 year.
By that logic they would never prioritize PNP. PNP applications are way way lower in number than CEC. 100K CEC to 20K PNP.
Hi folks I got my portal email today.

BCPNP - EE CEC

Upfront medical exam completed May 15th
Biometrics completed in 2019 for other visa

AOR May 30th 2021
MEP September 14th
One ghost update at the end of September
One more ghost update Nov 9
Portal email Nov 10
Congratulations!! Is this BC PNP or CEC?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I can feel you. I spent almost 4 years, 40k on studies and 60k brought here while moving, all spent. Went through f.. ng BCPNP in feb 2020. Pnp based PR application under process since Nov 2020, CER under progress since June 2021 and meanwhile seeing all classmates getting PR in 2-4 months who were bw 300-400 CRS. I am almost done with Canadian immigration. Will make final decision to quit next month as I can’t afford to go completely insane for this fuck..d up system.
What is your CEC application status at this moment? I am stuck with this BS PNP and will apply again under CEC in Jan next year (unless they hold a draw again). What is not clear to me is that whether having a pending PR application affects our second app in any ways?!? I submitted my visitor visa app in June and there is no progress at all. I feel like they intentionally delay the 2nd app but it is just my subjective speculation. I don't have any data or info to back my thoughts up. I have never wanted to prove me wrong like I do now.